Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ss78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 11:05 AM
    File Amended Tax return
    I e-filed 1040EZ instead of 1040NR. I later found out that the efiling service I used does not have 1040 NR. Can I efile 1040X and 1040NR through another site?
    Is it possible to mail in the amended forms, or should I efile it because I efiled 1040EZ?
    Thanks in advance.
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Mar 30, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Nonresident tax return can't be e-filed.
    Also amended tax return can't be e-filed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I check the status of my amended tax return [ 2 Answers ]

How do I check the status of my amended tax return?

Do I need to file a tax return? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a canadian citizen and I was enrolled as an F1 student for 5 months at a US university (Georgia) in 2007. During this period I got a stipend and paid tuition. My salary was setup in such a way that the university would deduct taxes and kept some 15% of the income (as IRS requires for foreign...

Amended tax return [ 1 Answers ]

I filed my Amended tax return on turbo tax last week and I mailed it out on February 11th like it said to. I did the next day mail so it would get the IRS the next day and on my summary sheet it said that it would be directly deposited into my bank account. I was just wondering when I will know...

File W-7 form without tax return and why to file as a resident alien? [ 1 Answers ]

I came to USA in August 2004 on F1 Visa. I graduated and change status to H1b visa from October 2007. Now, I got married and my hasband came to USA on January 2008 on H4 visa. I have my brothers whom I can claim as they have green card and not earning anything. I will have to wait till May 2008...

Amended tax return [ 1 Answers ]

How do I check the status of my amended tax return

View more questions Search