Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Mar 30, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Returning a Motorcycle with problems
    I just purchased a motorcycle from a local dealer. It's a 2006 Honda CBR600f4i and its brand new! Now, ever the purchase on Tuesday, it has had problems. What are my return/exchange options! This is California so there is no cooling off period.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 11:04 AM
    I would think your exchange options would be better than return because vehicles depreciate drastically as soon as they leave the floor. Since you have problems with it though they may not go according to depreciation value but exchange sounds more likely a win situation---as long as it the exchange doesn't have problems too.
    I would let them know you are having problems asap and ask about your options.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lean against motorcycle [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I am in a bit of a quagmire here. I bought a motorcycle and I find out 2 years later that the bike has a lean on it. I bought the bike from a dealer in Ontario, and have a bill of sale that indicates it is free and clear. I have also put plates on this bike for 2 years, but when I...

Motorcycle accident [ 3 Answers ]

I was involved in a motorcycle accident in Sept of 06 that was not my fault. The other party was cited with hit-skip, no drivers license and left into approaching traffic. I suffered a torn ACL, and other tears in my left knee. I also had 11 stichs in my chin, a bruised right lung and a deep...

Motorcycle accident [ 1 Answers ]

I had a motorcycle accident around three and hafl years ago. I lost consciousness for nine days. After gaining consciousness, I have experienced three major problems: 1- Loss of smell 2- Both my right hand and right leg can hardly work, my leg becomes heavy when I walk and my hand can hardly...

View more questions Search