Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darrel1953 Posts: 86, Reputation: 12

Aug 13, 2003, 09:19 PM
    Energy drinks
    Energy drinks. Hi I went to trader joes the other day and was looking for Propel the energy drink, or at least that's what I call it. The clerk said I was better off drinking red bull for a good energy replacement. He said that the Propel has synthetic chemicals in it that aren't good for me. Any comments?
    DMWHITMORE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2004, 08:34 PM
    Energy drinks
    Darrel, you want a healthy alternative in the energy drink market right? In my personal business I market the #2 energy drink on the market. XS by logic nutrition, has been out for about 2 years. It has zero-carbs, zero-sugar, and only 8 calories. It s about to pass
    (that energy drink you mentioned in your message) for the top spot. I don't know how into the health craze you are but this drink can be inserted into any low carb diet/health plan. All the energy comes from adaptogenic herbs and vitamin b-12. One of the great thing about this drink is people who are diabetic can have an incredible tasting drink and not have to worry about is their drinking sugar. This product is not available in any store, it is an exclusive product through my business.
    If you are interested I can send you some samples.
    Joshua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2005, 01:06 AM
    Try A.C.T. (Advanced Cell Therapy) Energy Drink
    Darrel,

I use ACT.
    It's the all-natural energy drink at http://actforfree.com/default1.asp
    All the info is there.
    Or you can check out the info blog:
    http://actforfree.blogspot.com

(1) All Natural
    (2) Large supply at low cost.
    (3) Long lasting, non-crashing energy all day long.
    (4) Feel Good.

-Good luck, Joshua
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2005, 09:22 AM
    Energy Drinks
    Hi,
    First, the other volunteer who advertised at this site; advertising is not allowed!!

As far as energy drinks, why not stick with a proven (by that I mean not harmful) one... like Gatoraid?

Don't take a chance on drinking a lot of stuff that isn't yet proven to not being harmful!
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    SPELO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2005, 01:15 PM
    New healthier energy drink
    I, A bit late but I am very interested in knowing more about your product and would greatly appreciate more info. Please contact me asap. Cheers.

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by DMWHITMORE
    darrel, you want a healthy alternative in the energy drink market right? in my personal business i market the #2 energy drink on the market. XS by logic nutrition, has been out for about 2 years. it has zero-carbs, zero-sugar, and only 8 calories. it s about to pass
    (that energy drink you mentioned in your message) for the top spot. i don't know how into the health craze you are but this drink can be inserted into any low carb diet/health plan. all the energy comes from adaptogenic herbs and vitamin b-12. one of the great thing about this drink is people who are diabetic can have an incredible tasting drink and not have to worry about is their drinking sugar. this product is not available in any store, it is an exclusive product through my business.
    if you are interested i can send you some samples.
    bluefin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2005, 06:34 AM
    Red bull
    Red bull wins hands down for any energy drink
    I drink it sometimes and it is not addictive at all
    And further it does not contain chemicals
    It is quite good
    Do have red bull
    Shidoshi Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Oct 16, 2005, 03:29 AM
    Is there any energy drink on the market which does not contain coffeine ? I am asking this because I am afraid these drinks really raise one's blood pressure to a higher level than normal. Is it true?
    trainer0226 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2005, 06:02 PM
    Drinks
    I think that it depends on what the energy drink is going to be used for? If your using it during sports red bull and other similar drinks are not the way to go because of the amount of caffeine and sugar. Both can be a factor in cramping during sports. Just something to think about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird Drinks - a/k/a Weird Food - a/k/a Gun Control [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, got to get this one started to go along with our Weird Dinners. Anyone ever had a Monkey Brain? How about a Duck Fart?

Energy [ 3 Answers ]

What is band gap?

Energy [ 1 Answers ]

I am stuck on this problem: A ball with a mass of M is on a frictionless curved track with a radius of R. The track sits atop a table that has height of H. Solve the following in terms of R,g,H, and M. a) the velocity of the ball b) the time it takes to hit the floor c) the distance D the...

Drinks blood or sperm polluted / effected by AIDS [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam, Please advise if some body drinks blood or sperm polluted / effected by AIDS , does AIDS transfer to his body and become effected. Regards Pointofview

View more questions Search