Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 07:28 AM
    1972 john deere.
    Moved here from a private message.

Mowerman I am recovering from knee surgeryand in that time I was hoping to begin familiarizing myself with my lawnmower that I bought for 30 dollars. I know how to read technical manuals that explain in details abouts specifications and tolerances.if you know what I mean.I have a John Deere 318 that I know was built in 1972 and made of metal casing and has a good cut. I am not that familiar with some of its features as I know a good technical manual will help me understand and help me restore this machine back to life
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 07:29 AM
    Moved here from private message.

Contact your local John Deere for information on obtaining a repair manual.
    AndMadMan Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Have you visited the John Deere Website? It is a great resource for finding parts and even have maintenance guides. http://www.deere.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere 314 [ 5 Answers ]

When I try to engage my deck the tractor starts to die. When I click the deck off it runs without problems what's up?

John Deere L110 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2003 John Deere L110. At the beginning of this mowing season, when I cranked it, the engine tried to crank with it in the run position and stopped cranking in the crank position! Then it just stopped cranking altogether. I replaced the ignition switch and that did not help. I replaced...

John Deere L110 [ 3 Answers ]

John deere model L110 Mower was working fine. I got off it to add more gas, when I got back on it would not start. I turn the key and nothing, no clicking, nothing. I disconnected the pressure switch from the seat and still nothing. Mower blades are not engaged. What am I missing, it still...

John Deere 318 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Deere 318 with an Onan engine. When I try to move the mower it wants to die after the hydrostat safety switch is released. If I "tie" down the safety switch I can drive it, but it dies as I hit the mowing deck. Any hints on what to replace? Thanks, Rod Hite

View more questions Search