Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wcbrandt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2006, 01:13 PM
    Indoor Tennis Courts
    What are the typical building dimensions (minimum) to house a single tennis court for practice purposes. Please include height requirements.
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Mar 8, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wcbrandt
    What are the typical building dimensions (minimum) to house a single tennis court for practice purposes. Please include height requirements.
    The ceiling height will be about the length of a court counting the backcout. Old question but things have not changed.
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 03:29 PM
    What is the ceiling height of the indoor courts
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Apr 4, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What is the ceiling height of the indoor courts
    Ideally 60' over the net, 40' minimum for practice. Use the USTA recommended dimensions for a single court layout. Google up Court dimensions. Note, for backcourt playing room make sure there is at least a 15' distance to the barrier cushion for collision safety from running into the back wall. 40-0 nmwirez

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tennis Anyone? [ 31 Answers ]

Take a break from posting. You must keep the ball up in the air. My highest score is 4:mad: http://tinyurl.com/a3pe8

Wife had daughter taken by courts [ 1 Answers ]

My wife had sole legal custody of her daughter from the state of NY. The state took her daughter from her and she lost all custody and received just barley visitiation. They took her on the following grounds: We got married and moved because I am in the Army, they said that she should have known...

Tennis [ 1 Answers ]

What are the official dimensinons of the tennis court

View more questions Search