Ask
    andyshouseoftile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2006, 01:08 PM
    Small Business Bankruptcy
    What Would I Need To File Business Bankruptcy And What Are The Consiquences
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2006, 02:41 PM
    First you need to sit down with an attorney to see if bankrutpcy will help you, what chapter you need to file

Also is this a individual owner who is not a limited operating company or not a corporation

I have never did a business bankrutpcy, only individual bankruptcy. From my understanding, For example if this is a business that you own, and you have not protected your private assests from the business, it may be possible that you will have to include everything you have in the bankruptcy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NSBA National Small Business Alliance [ 116 Answers ]

Attention all small business owners or individulas who are interested in establishing "Business Credit" donot become a member of NSBA located in California because National Small Business Alliance is a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD. NSBA guarantees a credit limit of $8,000.00 Travel, Business Marketing,...

Virtual small business [ 2 Answers ]

I have established a website to develop my business works in the field of consulting. What is the best way to enter the market and introducing my work?

Want to start my own small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks, I want to start my own small business, something like an Internet Café but I don't know how to go about it. Thus, the items I would need, how much capital and all. I would be grateful if someone can help by telling me how go to about it.

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Small Collectibles Business [ 7 Answers ]

My wife has started a small biasness, selling her collection of postcards, etc. on the web. Question - what entries do I need to make for the sale of an item in the journal (I am using MS Small Business Accounting Software). For example, she sells a postcard from her personal collection for...

View more questions Search