Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    go2004 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Quit smoking tips
    Hey I've been smoking since I was 13 and I am now almost 20, so 7 years of a pack or to a day and its really done me in, at 19 I already have heart and lung problems, I have no energy and honestly 0 stamina and I really think I am too young to have all these problems, I have tried to quit and I just cant, any tips or just anything to help me quit smoking would be greatly appriciated, thank you
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 08:02 PM
    There is a stop smoking thread... I will find it for you and post it.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Here goes... enjoy all of the reading and tips. Post #43 I share my tips on how I quit. There are a lot of different ideas/tips and information on products that will help you. Do yourself a favor and read through the entire thread.https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...ng-185349.html
    looseendz Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Ask your doctor for chantix, I am currently on it and ot works great.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I quit smoking ? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm smoke 20 cigs a day . I have tried everything possible to quit smoking but I can't leave smoking . And I really want to quit smoking for a lot of reasons but I fail to . Please if anyone of you could help me with you suggestions on how to quit smoking , do..

Quit smoking [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I take depression medication Elixer I want to quit smoking can I take the medicatin zyban or Chantix to quit. Thanks

I want to quit smoking ! [ 3 Answers ]

This is my 10th anniversary in smoking.I wish I could be advised on how to quit this canker worm of mine.What pushes me into smoking is my friends who always drink and smoke during our outings in bars.I couldn't hold my taste since they claim it is a stress quencher and gives you courage to...

Quit smoking for baby. [ 5 Answers ]

OK well we started trying in January, and I started cutting back on my smoking. I thought I would be able to just quit cold turkey like I did with my first pregnancy... no such luck here. Now I just found out I am pregnant, and I can't quit like I want. Anyone have some ideas... the cutting back...

View more questions Search