Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    go2004 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 07:41 PM
    A good weight and muscle gain routine?
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone knew any good techniques or routines to put on weight in muscle, I've been underweight for years now and I'm on a good work out plan but its only gotten me ripped and toned but I would prefer to gain muscle weight before toning, any tips, tricks or even any websites on how to gain a quick 25lbs in full body muscle weight would be greatly appriciated, thank you
    kimbakicks Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Lots of info on the net. Here's a couple of pdf links to files you can save to your comp.

http://www.nsca-lift.org/HotTopic/do...20Building.pdf

http://www.coach.ca/admin/pdf_admin/...Weight_eng.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I gain muscle but stay in my weight class? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I wrestle for high school 103 weight class I want to get stronger but I'm really lazy. I love to wrestle and want to get better and stronger but stay in my weight class PLEASE HELP! Any tips?

Lose Weight, Gain Muscle the healthy way. [ 9 Answers ]

Aloha, My name is Grace from Hawaii, and I was wondering If anyone had a good way to lose weight and gain Muscle at the same time... the healthy way. My area of work requires a fit body, well only If you require success. I just want to feel good About the way I look. Can anyone help? ...

Not Eating Good , Need gain weight [ 15 Answers ]

So lets start . Age 19 and I am 1.81 and 69kg and I need to get at least 78 kg. I am doing Gym . But the problem is I need to gain weight but because of my schedule I only eat 2 times per day and not home made food. I generally eat bull and I am doing this on purpose because of maybe I could gain...

Gain muscle and fat? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I gain muscle without losing fat? I'm 5'6 and 114 lbs. Is there a way to have both?

Muscle Gain [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16yrs old, 113 lbs, and 5'2, I lift weights and I have not seen any real significant results and I have been doing it for about 4 months now, I am changing my diet, but what types of meals should you eat? Also I want to get rid of love handles and also build up my biceps, etc.

View more questions Search