Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charliec Posts: 61, Reputation: 6

Mar 29, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Connect to wireless printer and wireless router at the same time
    Hello
    I can connect wirelessly to my router and I can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time.
    If I'm browsing the internet and want to print I have to break my connection to the router and connect to the printer.

This is a pain in the .(especially when listening to pandora radio)

Any way to stay wirelessly connected to the internet and use my wireless printer?
    Thanks for any suggestions
    Charlie

My OS is xp
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec
    Hello
    I can connect wirelessly to my router and i can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time.
    It sounds as if your wireless network is configured for ad-hoc mode or each device is configured for a different wireless network. Configure the router for infrastructure mode and then connect the PC and printer to it while confirming all devices are using the same wireless network settings.
    sdsadasda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 06:15 PM
    I think you're a dumbass
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Oct 16, 2009, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsadasda View Post
    i think your a dumbass
    How can you say that? I know the difference between your and you're... (ROFL)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I get internet connect through my wireless router? [ 6 Answers ]

I am on my 3rd router trying to solve this problem originally thinking it was the brand of router. I now have a netgear router and I am trying to run it on Windows XP system, the problem is this: once inserting the program cd into the desktop and loading it up I have went through all the prompts...

My comp cannot connect to my linksys wireless router [ 6 Answers ]

I have just set up a home network using a linksys wireless router (model # wrt54g). I ran the setup software with no problem and connected 2 other computers, 1 laptop and 1 desktop w/wireless adapter both of which connect great. MY laptop, however, that was used to set the network up, would drop...

Wireless router [ 1 Answers ]

What are the steps to installing a Netgear WRG614 wireless router if I'm already using Verizon DSL with a Westell 6100 modem?

Is it possible to connect 2 wireless laptops to the router [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I find this wireless connection thing confusing, I have two laptops, one is using an onbourd wireless card whilst the other is using a linksys wpc11 notebook adapter, is it at all possible to wirelessly connect these two laptops straight to the wireless router? Thanks jrh

Windows XP Pro SP2 Wireless Networking Issue - Refuses to Connect to Router [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a home network of 3 computers which share the same broadband connection. I moved house a few months ago and until then I was able to run the internet connection into the wireless router, unfortunately my new ISP (Spanish ISP, Telefonica) refuses connection with everything except their...

View more questions Search