Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    td1023 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2003, 07:06 PM
    501c3
    I am applying for a 501c3 tax status.I don't know if it will be a private foundation or not. Here is what I am looking at doing. Starting a christian camp for teens, that is funded with grants aand church support and help by indiv. Got any ideas? Thanks
    kirkguardian Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2004, 10:30 AM
    501c3
    I know your post is a bit dated at this point, so you've probably gone ahead with your legal decisions. However, others may still see your post here in the future and would like to get an answer to the same kind of question.

There's an excellent reference site specifically addressing the issues of incorporation and 501c3 status, as it applies to churches and Christian ministries, at http://501c3.hushmoney.org

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should churches apply for 501c3? [ 2 Answers ]

LBJ's Conspiracy To Silence the Churches of America Most churches in America have organized as "incorporated 501c3 tax-exempt religious organizations." This is a fairly recent trend that has only been going on for about fifty years. Churches were only added to section 501c3 of the tax code in...

501c3 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Rahfeki Brown the questioned I have is can I file my 501c3 on my own don't want to pay the 400.00 dollars to someone else if I can do it myself

501c3 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I originally posted under philanthropy/charity and was directed to repost here for possible insight. Below are my two posts, if you can shed any light on the topic, I'd much appreciate it: Ok, here is my situation. I have a friend who needs adaptive equipment in the form of a service dog....

501c3 Asset Transfer [ 2 Answers ]

I Would Like To Know If It Is Legal (or Ethical) To Create A 501c3 Corperation And Donate The Assets From A 501c3 Church That Is Being Desolved Considering The Fact That The President Of The Desolved Church Is The President Of The Newley Organized 501c3 Corperation?

Tac free 501c3 corp. [ 2 Answers ]

How do you obtain financial info on tax free 501 c corporations like pay, travel expenses etc? I like to have this info before making donations.

View more questions Search