Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancy winnett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 08:41 AM
    Hi
    I need help I can't turn off computer I get this message
    Dwwin.exe-dll initalization failed
    The application fail to inilalze because the window station is shutting down
    And please help and I need step by step help because I am not to good at thiscomputer stuff
    And thank you listing
    Nancy
    JP8 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Boot your cd from cd-rom and insert the operating systems cd and do the repair installation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer does not turn on [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have had a problem for the last month, my PC does not turns on when I plug it in electricity. It turns on the fan, but it does not start when I push the start button. After pushing the starting button a few times and waiting from 5 to 30min it works fine. Once I take the plug off, and on...

"dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed" on shutdown [ 4 Answers ]

Whenever I shutdown windows, I get this message: Dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed - The application failed to initialize because the window station is shutting down. The message pops up quickly and disappears only during shutdown... I was lucky enough to capture the message using a...

Dwwin.exe error on shut down [ 2 Answers ]

I keep receiving an error when I try to log off... the error says it's in dwwin.exe can anyone tell me what's going on?

What does failed initaliztaion(0xc0000005) mean? [ 2 Answers ]

What does failed initalization(0xc0000005) mean? I have installed tried to run then uninstalled/then reinstalled it again Dungeon Siege 2 and I stll get this message and the program won't work. I even spent 45mins w/ a Microsoft tech on this problem and he even couldn't figure it out. Has anyone...

DLL initialization failed [ 14 Answers ]

Whenever I shutdown windows, I get this message: Vrixvz.exe - DLL Initialization Failed - The application failed to initialize because the window station is shutting down. The message pops up quickly and disappears only during shutdown. Recently I updated my Windows from "Tools" option...

View more questions Search