Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    electronic321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 04:48 AM
    I want the srs document (completely filled ) of any well managed software . No matter what so ever it is?

Hi ;
    How are you.
    I am a student of Computer engineering and I have to submit an assignment about srs document about any software/project. I have no idea about the srs document so if you have any data about the above mention assignment, kindly send it to me

I shall be very thankful to u .
    Umair Ahmed
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Apr 22, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Typically, a company spends many thousands of dollars developing an SRS and considers its content proprietary, so a company isn't just going to hand over something like this for a student project. You're most likely to have luck in the Open Source community; if you Google "open source requirements specification" you'll get some hits. Here for example is a link to the requirements spec that's being developed for part of the Semantic Web Developments Directory in the UK. I don't know whether it meets your requirement of being "completely filled".

Vasily
    kameir Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 12:05 PM
    I wrote a basic overview for software requirements specs.
    suji0435 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 11:19 PM
    :mad: :mad:
    I do not know it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SRS document for REALESTATE Project [ 4 Answers ]

I am New to Prepare SRS document for REALESTATE Project . Helpme

How issues are managed specifically in management [ 1 Answers ]

I think your management has aboundary but do you handle its issues specifically and do not mix with other issues

22 and never managed to come. [ 3 Answers ]

I am engaged to my one true love, we have been sexually active for 3 years now and I still haven't achieved an orgasm. I have tried all the regular methods: plain sex, oral, masturbation, etc. No matter what I cannot achieve an orgasm. I don't have sensitive nipples at all and foreplay gets boring,...

Managed loan [ 2 Answers ]

I am Slovakian. I have a managed loan with HSBC. Can't really pay it.If I go back to my country can the bank track me down? Can they come and ask me for the money I owe? Can they take my parents house? Can they do that?

VPN? Managed firewall? [ 7 Answers ]

If a customer wants a VPN device, what exactly (in laymans terms please) is that? I have looked it up on the web but am not getting the whole jist of what it exactly is? :confused: Also they want us to manage their firewall. Can you explain this also. SOrry, just beginning to learn what this...

View more questions Search