Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetsorrow Posts: 33, Reputation: 7

Mar 28, 2008, 06:29 PM
    name of flower
    Hi everyone, :)

I was hoping that someone here could help me identify a specific flower. I have searched everywhere that I can think of but have had next to no luck. The only thing I have come up with, while searching random descriptions of the flower, is this link,

Baby Brain Flower on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

which is the flower I'm looking for but when searching the name of it nothing comes up.

thanks in advance to anyone and everyone who can tell me what its called, I realise the answer is probably going to be simple so forgive my simple mindedness :D
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsorrow
    Hi everyone, :)

i was hoping that someone here could help me identify a specific flower. i have searched everywhere that i can think of but have had next to no luck. the only thing i have come up with, while searching random descriptions of the flower, is this link,

Baby Brain Flower on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

which is the flower im looking for but when searching the name of it nothing comes up.

thanks in advance to anyone and everyone who can tell me what its called, i realise the answer is probably goin to be simple so forgive my simple mindedness :D

I think it's a weed - are the leaves fuzzy? They grow along my fence and I keep pulling them out. The roots are pretty extensive.

Take the photo to your local garden shop - they'll know right away.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2008, 11:50 AM
    If you look at the right side of your linked page,you will see the name "brain flower" as part of the tag of this picture.

I did a bit of a search on that name and found that it is also called "CELOSIA" or "cockscomb"

Creatas Images Stock Image - Celosia flower - at Jupiterimages

sweetsorrow Posts: 33, Reputation: 7

Mar 31, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Thanks heaps everyone! :)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 12:25 PM
    You are welcome!:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passion flower [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I want to buy passion flower dried leaves, would you please help me how can I find companies or anywhere that has this product? Thank you

Flower arranging [ 1 Answers ]

I have some very beautiful oriental trumpet lilies growing in my back yard. I wish to bring them in and place them in a vase. However, the way they grow it is difficult to make them look nice---- like stand up:cool: properly etc. Any suggestions?:

Flower boxes [ 3 Answers ]

How do I attached 8' long wooden flower boxes to a wrought iron railing?

Stock flower [ 1 Answers ]

What is the flower stock?

View more questions Search