Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anon2008 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Coffee shop in amsterdam.
    Can someone please tell me the name of this shop in amsterdam? I don't know much about it apart from it has this art work on the wall...

What's the name of it? Where is it?
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Mar 28, 2008, 06:32 PM
    Try sorting through the shops listed at this site.

The Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory - Cannabis Coffee Shop Guide

While there are 100's if not many 100's, it does appear to have similar art work that Pink Floyd uses. But since this is the theme of most of these it could be in dozens of them

Amsterdam.info » Amsterdam coffeeshops » Coffee shop Pink Floyd
    anon2008 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 10:57 PM
    I've tried those websites and I can't find anything. :(
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Mar 29, 2008, 04:43 AM
    A number of the shops listed at the site I gave you have email addresses. Why don't you send your picture to a few of them asking if they know the name you are looking for?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2008, 05:52 AM
    Hello anon:

Wow. You musta been really stoned when you were there...

Come to think about it, you must be really stoned now to think you could identify shop by a picture hanging on the wall...

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Yes, the issue here is that all of these shops advertise pot and smoking it. So this type or similar paiting is most likely in dozens of shops there.
    I have even seen similar paintings in some US stores ( for art purpose only of course I am sure)

But as noted you could email a few dozen shops and see if they know, some most likely would not have it, since their decour is based on some theme,

Now if you want to pay for excon and I to go and do a field trip I am sure excon is available to research this in person

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A small coffee shop with limited budget [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I get a guideline to open a small coffee shop and need to know where I can obtain a loan.

How to go about opening a coffee/pastry shop [ 2 Answers ]

I have been pondering the thought for some time on opening a coffee shop that would serve pastry and sandwiches on a small scale. It would be in the historic area of Virginia City, NV. What is my first step? Thanks Linda

Accommodations in amsterdam [ 1 Answers ]

I'm HEADING TO AMSTERDAM with my boyfriend for 6 days I was wondering if ne knows of cheap accomidation in amsterdam that also won't kill the romance. I was also wondering if ne has any suggestions of places to see; he is into rock music and is a bit of an artist, he loves the hash 2. I...

Coffee Shop [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a small coffee shop but I have no idea how to start to find the information I need. Can anyone help to start me on the right path?

View more questions Search