Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emandjordiesmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Writing a proposal
    I'm having no luck in locating a free site to view samples of written proposals.

My boss has instructed me to write a proposal to add additional staff to our unit.

I understand the concept of what I need to include but I'm unable to find samples of this type of proposal. Majority of what I've found is writing a business proposal and that's not what I need.

HELP!
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Just say how many new staff you need, how they will help your unit perform better, how much it will cost to pay that many new people, and what the return on investment will be--that is, why it's a good idea to hire those new people.

There are all kinds of proposals, from book proposals to grant proposals. Ask you boss if there is a specific format that the company uses. But otherwise, focus on the content.
    Asking
    angelaa12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Sep 11, 2011, 05:16 AM
    I'm having no luck in locating a free site to view sample of written proposal.
    My boss has asked me to wite a proposal to add additional to our medical record department

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small business proposal writing [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write a proposal for a small business grant. Can anyone help me with this? I have never wirtten one. Your help with outline or sample outline would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. asham47

Proposal [ 1 Answers ]

How to write a software development proposal ? Examples will be helpful Thank you

View more questions Search