Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kikisa Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2008, 02:38 PM
    A father and son movie from the 1970's about a dying boy
    A movie form the 1970's about a father and son and the son is dying.
    kikisa Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2008, 02:48 PM
    The movie is called "the christmas tree" starring the actor william holden it came out in 1969 and the name of the same movie was changed to "when wolves cry" also 1969. The director is terence young. The movie is about a father and son and the son accidentally gets sprayed by a passing airplane that releasing pesticide and he gets cancer and dies under the christmas tree with a picture of a tractor that he drew and the dogs are howling at the end of the movie.
    Lightshaper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2016, 06:33 PM
    That's it, I saw it when I was 9 years old and always remembered the boy befriends the wolf and he dies under the Christmas tree on Christmas day. Thought it was cancer, forgot how he got it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from the late 1970's. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey Guys, I was hoping you could help me find out a movie title for my mom. She says its from the late 1970's. She thinks it was called Welcome to Xanadu, but may have changed titles since then. (It's NOT the film Xanadu with Olivia Newton John). It was about a girl who falls for a surfer guy...

I need a title for an old movie.1970's [ 4 Answers ]

I movie played on TV in the Cincinnati area in the 1970's. I can remember a scene where the father and son were on a raft, the father went under the water and some kind of radiation type thing came down and the boy got radiation because he was above the water. One of the last scenes in the movie...

I need a late 1970's movie title with Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn [ 2 Answers ]

This movie starred Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn. There was an albino dwarf hit man involved, he was looking for some microfilm. The ending of the movie was in the middle of an opera, I believe Pirates of Penzance. Thanks.

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search