Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chek101 Posts: 134, Reputation: 18

Mar 28, 2008, 01:06 PM
    I'm baaaaack!
    Hi Kids,

I haven't been around in a long time. Don't really know why, so I don't have an explanation for it. I just do this from time to time... hibernate, then come back to life again.
    Anyway, I see they changed things here a bit. I don't exactly know where to post anymore, that's one thing, secondly, I can't find anything. Great! I picked a fine time to come back! Where, now, do they post the artwork... I just thought I'd check and see what new stuff is there. Well, alrighty, then, I hope you all are well and no great tragedies have befallen you since my last posts.
    Chek
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2008, 11:47 PM
    Hi, Chek101! I'm sad that I hadn't noticed your post here until now! I was just checking out The Lounge section of this site, wondering what was there, and there was your post. The Art topic area has evolved some since you were last here. I do hope that you check it out! Welcome back! You have been missed!
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

May 8, 2008, 04:40 PM
    Yep.And I am back too.Been "hibernating"far too long from AMHD.Work,hols,etc. :D

Now I will have to catch up on what has been happening to the place.
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2008, 11:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chek101
    Hi Kids,

I haven't been around in a long time. Don't really know why, so I don't have an explanation for it. I just do this from time to time ... hibernate, then come back to life again.
    Anyway, I see they changed things here a bit. I don't exactly know where to post anymore, that's one thing, secondly, I can't find anything. Great! I picked a fine time to come back! Where, now, do they post the artwork ... I just thought I'd check and see what new stuff is there. Well, alrighty, then, I hope you all are well and no great tragedies have befallen you since my last posts.
    chek
    This was a delight to see. I have missed your posts so much! There are several new threads in the art section. Clough did a fantastic index for "The Artist In You" thread after it closed. You might want to check it out. I have not found one specific thread yet where we have the continuity we had posting images and discussing our art just yet. Sort of scattered. I really miss it. Your images were just so amazing. I am so glad you are back! :p
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2008, 11:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nez
    Yep.And I am back too.Been "hibernating"far too long from AMHD.Work,hols,etc. :D

Now I will have to catch up on what has been happening to the place.
    I have been on the site for awhile now but perhaps we never crossed paths earlier Nez! I will look forward to getting to know you through your posts! :)
    Uber Member

May 18, 2008, 12:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    This was a delight to see. I have missed your posts so much! There are several new threads in the art section. Clough did a fantastic index for "The Artist In You" thread after it closed. You might want to check it out. I have not found one specific thread yet where we have the continuity we had posting images and discussing our art just yet. Sort of scattered. I really miss it. Your images were just so amazing. I am so glad you are back! :p
    Now, you've "hit the nail on the head!" Central gathering place is coming... :D
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2008, 03:18 AM
    Hi Chek,

Hope you drop in again soon...
    Uber Member

May 25, 2008, 03:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Hi Chek,

Hope you drop in again soon....
    Me, too! :)