Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Addey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Is g-investment.us/ real or scam
    Please can anyone enlighten me about the g-investment.us/ business, is it forex based? Is it real or scam?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Global Investment Inc

The first real issue I would have, there is no phone support unless you are a VIP member. Why would they not be willing to help any member? If hey don't have enough employees to help, and why are there so many people needing all those phone calls to restrict who they help by phone

And of course making 200 or more percent after 200 days??

G-Investment - g-investment.us - GoldAge Forums

For whatever reason, all of the references to this that was asked on Yahoo questions seem to be deleted

- Every HYIP - HYIP Monitor. Best guide in HYIPs, Rating, Monitoring, News, Advertising, SCAM List, e-gold games.
    They appera on this scam list
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Mar 30, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Their website was registered by a David C. Jensen in December, 2007 for a period of one year, which is in itself suspicious... they say they've been working together for 15 years, why is their web site three months' old? Red flag. They also are associated with E-Gold, which has an unfortunate history of being used by con artists, crime syndicates, and money launderers. Another red flag. There's very little information about them, which suggests they haven't been around very long... and they've chosen a name for their company which is similar to many other global investment companies. Also suspicious. Personally, I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real or scam [ 11 Answers ]

Need to find out if a business called Bunge Evaluation and Marketing Services is real or scam. It employs secret shoppers. The have sent me a check for 3,160. For training purposes and purchases. I applied a very long time ago to a secret shopper, but it has been so long ago that I can't remember...

G-investment.us hyip,scam or real? [ 2 Answers ]

Is g-investment.us hyip scam or genuine?

Ukraine SCAM? Or real deal? [ 7 Answers ]

To: anyone that can give a guy some advice?? Hi, I'm Dennis and wanted to see what you thought and if it looked like a scam.. I'm still unsure.. but I love the challenge kind of.. I met this woman on the internet from Ukraine and We have been chatting for awhile and I'm 37 and she's 25...

Real estate investment [ 1 Answers ]

When to start investment on real estate? How much savings should one have suffiently before starting real estate investment?:) Thanks

View more questions Search