Ask
    trebo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Does not kissing
    My boyfriend does not like kissing. How can I get him to kiss me
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2008, 11:20 AM
    He could just be nervous.. if he is young and never did it before normaly when a guy don't like doing something its because he is scared he will be bad at it.

Never say that to him though ;) because mr ego will go bye bye

Kiss him and just go to him you know I really love the way you kiss me.

And see if you can work from there
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Mar 28, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Stick your tongue down his mouth usually works :p
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 28, 2008, 12:09 PM
    You can't make him kiss you. You can only kiss him.

By the way, pay attention to stuff like this. The reason you're dating is to find someone who is compatible with you in more ways than not.

I never dated someone more than a few dates if their kisses weirded me out, or were unrequited when I gave them. You have to decide how important this really is. You can like him, you can even love him, but to stay with him you must accept him the way he is.

Make sure you are REALLY OK with the stuff you're "living with" about him. Since it won't change, if you stay and you haven't really accepted his kissing flaw(s), you will punish him for it in many ways.

That is unfair, so choose wisely.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 28, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Maybe he just doesn't know how. How old are you two?
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Mar 28, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Some people don't like kissing because they are subconscious about their breath, or simply don't like the whole saliva, swaping I have a friend who doesn't kiss her husband for those reasons, she also states his breath doesn't smell the greatest.. lol she would kill me if she see this post but anyway not saying this is the case.. but some people are just not comfortable especially if they don't know how... Anyway back to your question

Would he accept a kiss on the lips without the tongue?
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Mar 28, 2008, 01:00 PM
    My husband isn't much on kissing. I usually get a kiss at bedtime and when one of us is leaving. And if course during intimate moments. Don't let it bother u some guys just don't do affection well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know what to do about kissing [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I love my boyfriend,. at firs I felt a click and I am a little younger then he is so he is trying not to go to fast for me but when we were hanging out at this thing at this place his friend wantd us to makeout hearing this my boyfriend said should we. But I was a little scared so I...

French Kissing ? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently my 1 1/2 yr old daughter has been sticking out her tongue whenever someone tries to kiss her on or near her mouth. I've heard of this before but never known of anyone who's child had this habit. Is this normal? Where could she have gotten this or is it just a curiosity thing? I'm not...

SDT from kissing? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to contract an STD from kissing? If so, how likely is it?:confused:

Kissing [ 14 Answers ]

I just don't know what to do now I just don't know should I kiss hunter today or should I wait for him to kiss me but you see he's never kissed a grl before but I've never had my first kiss yet?? I don't know what to do please someone help...

View more questions Search