Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tez_tez54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 03:38 AM
    Face Mask
    Hi

I have been using a face mask recently but have found that after using the next morning I come up in spots.

Some people have said this is your skin drawing out the impurities but not sure if this is true and whether I should change the mask to one that does not do this.

Any help would be great

Thank you
    Blondie89 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2008, 07:15 AM
    That's what they're meant to do. It's the same with facial saunas. That's why you should never do it before a night out or an event because you will have spots. Its actually good for you as its taking all the crap out of your skin, it has to come out one way or another lol
    tez_tez54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 12:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tez_tez54
    Hi

I have been using a face mask recently but have found that after using the next morning I come up in spots.

Some people have said this is your skin drawing out the impurities but not sure if this is true and wether I should change the mask to one that does not do this.

Any help would be great

Thank you
    Oh right, that's what I have been told before butI was not sure. Ill keep using it in that case as it is working haha
    Thanks
    Blondie89 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2008, 05:51 AM
    If that's what u want it to do then u should carry on using it, but to be honest they all cause skin to break out. There's always other ones u should try and keep in mind what type on skin u can have... combination or sensitive, its important to read the labels. Also try and go for unperfumed and soap free ones if u can
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 31, 2008, 05:28 PM
    Facial masks can help remove impurities and excess oil, refine skin's texture and soften the skin. However, some masks contain ingredients in them which may cause an allergic reaction such as rashes, redness or dry patches of skin. If the spots on your face hasn't gone away, then discontinue the use of the mask. I will need you to answer a couple of questions in order for me to recommend a mask that's suitable for your skin type. What is your skin type? Do you have combination skin, dry skin, oily skin or acne prone skin?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SK-II The Facial Whitening Mask [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Guys, Has anyone used this SK-II facial whitening mask? If so, how well did it work? I want to buy it, but my skin is really sensitive. I don't know enough about the chemical make up to make a judgment on it. I hear its kind of concentrated, so I am concerned if anyone else had some troubles...

Hive mask [ 2 Answers ]

I'm just getting over hives and my my skin started peeling from it, I was wondering if their was any easy recipes to help take away the dead skin, If you have advice or a recipe please tell!!

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Face mask right after facial sauna! [ 2 Answers ]

I've normal to dry skin... I don't have any idea which mask I should appy right after the facial sauna... guide me... Thanx.

View more questions Search