Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2003, 12:07 AM
    Bd and ask price
    Why we would see sometimes that the bid is lower than the asked price and vice versa?
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Jun 9, 2004, 12:24 PM
    Bd and ask price
    The bid and the ask price are simply the prices that buyers and sellers are offering to buy or sell a good.

The bid is how much someone is willing to pay for a good and the ask is hom much someone is willing to sell a good for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete price [ 5 Answers ]

I looking to have 8 yards of concrete done with a stamp finish for my walk way. About how much will that cost me?

Price of stock [ 1 Answers ]

What would you calculate the price to pay for a stock with 13% required rate of return, 4% rate of dividend growth, and an annual dividend of $2.50 which will be paid tomorrow?

Price pfister [ 2 Answers ]

Recently installed 1 knob shower faucet made by price pister . Problem here is the tub spout has plenty of flow but when you pull the knob for the shower the pressure isn't that strong . Any ideas on how to get more pressure from shower. Thanks for any info, Ryan p.s. I used 1/2 copper

Price adjustments [ 2 Answers ]

When most industries adjust to offer low priced products and offer low wages, some industries that produce pricey products find their market demand dwindling and their bottom-line shrinking. Is this true?

Window price [ 2 Answers ]

Is $90 dollars good for a basement window 32" by 19".

View more questions Search