Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladysman217 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 11:02 PM
    Pregnant GF
    Ok today, me and my girlfriend went to see 10000 because. The theator was empty but us 2. so we decided, after some fun, to have sex... well she had a condom and we forget about it, and I put it in, we go on for about 5 minutes, and she says to tell her when I have to pull out. Well were going and I feel it coming on, and I don't say anything, then I know its going to happen, and I stop and take her off. And she feels around her vagina and inside sort of and feels it really wet and damp like damp. Do you think that I could get her pregnant from that? Or that its enough to do it!! Please help me I'm so scared. I'm only 16 too so that makes it so much worse
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 27, 2008, 11:07 PM
    If you are not ready to become a parent--STOP HAVING SEX!

Every time you have sex, there is a chance she could get pregnant, even if you're using protection. So yes--there's a chance she could get pregnant.

I personally got pregnant using a condom, spermicide, and the birth control pill. And yes, I was using them correctly.
    ladysman217 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 11:10 PM
    That don't help
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 27, 2008, 11:19 PM
    You asked if you could get her pregnant from having sex with her, and I said yes.

How is that not helpful?

You want to know odds? I can't give them to you. There are way too many factors in getting pregnant--what part of her cycle was she in? Did you have ANY foreplay involving the penis prior to the sex that may then have had pre-ejaculate near the vagina? And I'm still not clear as to whether she was just wet or if the condom fell off!

Basically--now you get to play the waiting game. You now get to wait, worried the entire time, until she gets her period (or doesn't).

You don't like the way you feel right now? Quit having sex until you are ready to be a parent.

To sum it up for you: Sex = babies. If you don't want a baby, then DON'T HAVE SEX.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2008, 09:52 AM
    Having sex, whether protected or not, you run the risk of pregnancy. Since you Didn't use a condom, your chance are even higher.It doesn't matter that you pulled out, as PRE-ejaculate contains sperm as well and neither of you knows when that is released. Its not a matter of IF, but a matter of WHEN, as far as having sex and getting pregnant. You are definitely not mature enough to become a father, therefore you are NOT mature enough to be having sex... and come on,, in the theatre? That's not only completely unsanitary for the both of YOU, but for the other people that come into that theatre to watch movies AFTER you. If the thought of getting pregnant scares you so much (as it SHOULD at this age and immaturity level) be responsible enough to take your future in your hands and STOP having sex. If you don't want to do that, then be prepared to be a father. Simple as that
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 07:16 PM
    It may be hard for you to accept, but what both Synnen and buggage are saying is on point. As you grow up, you must learn there are consequences to your actions. You said you could feel yourself climaxing and you didn't tell her. That's NOT responsible. You never told us whether you actually climaxed or not. The pregnancy wouldn't be definite just more likely. I don't understand the "we had a condom and didn't use it", huh?? You are both responsible for this situation. Even if this incident doesn't result in pregnancy, I should hope that you don't continue to behave in the same careless manner.
    Whatever24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Mar 10, 2009, 04:09 AM

I wonder if she ever got pregnant or not...
    Mommy102808 Posts: 52, Reputation: 11

Mar 12, 2009, 12:34 PM

You shouldn't be having sex at all at sixteen. If something was to happen and she gets pregnant you are not ready to take on the responsibilities of a baby. A relationship based on sex is not ready for a baby. You should be scared of having a baby after being crazy enough to not even use a condom! I have a four month old daughter and I'm 19 years old. I started having sex at 15 which was stupid and now I have a kid right out of high school. You are not ready for a kid stop having sex, think about the future not what's hard at the moment.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Mar 13, 2009, 10:07 AM

Yes she could get pregnant. I got pregnant on BC. He also pulled out before any ejaculation to be "safe". If you have sex you are always at some risk. It's up to you how high that risk will be... No condom or BC the risk is about 25 percent each month for healthy couples. Remember that's just an average. Personal factors like fertility and time of ovulation do affect your risk. If you are both extremely fertile you run a very high risk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hai I had love with my boy friend ,but we didn't had an intercourse ,but I have a doubt I touched his penis and there was liquid before his orgasm which meight have touch mt vergina so I wanted to know that can I pregnant

Will she be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex after oneday of her mensuration period, so what I was concerned was will she be pregnant I thought she would become pregnant, so please let me know when is the high risk of becoming pregnant and can women become pregnant if we had sex after oneday stoping her mensuration.

Is it possible to become pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to become pregnant if we had sex during mensuration period. I would really appretiata you if you could be able to answer to my question. Thanks

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My partner and I have been trying for a baby for 14 months. My periods have leveled out to 25 days over the last few months. I am now on day 27 and no period. At around day 24 I had a pins and needles type feeling in my left breast, but it went as quickly as it came. My breasts don't hurt...

Will she be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I had sex with my Girl friend for almost a month and ofcorse she had a mensuration period but after her period also I had sex with her. So I am really worried whether she be pregnant? Please tell me if we have sex after period will you be pregnant

View more questions Search