Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paul Reilly Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Album artwork memory use
    Hello,

I just got an Ipod nano 8GB. Can anyone tell me if I load the album artwork with all my cds, does that take up a significant amount of memory? Having the cd covers would look nice, but I don't need them if it will use up too much space.

Thanks!
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2008, 02:26 PM
    I just checked all my cover art, they average between 2 and 22 kb each.

That is not a lot of space, but, figure 300 + songs and you might want to leave the covers
    Off, depending on how much music you want in it.

Hope that helps.
    Lula001 Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Apr 17, 2008, 06:49 AM
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but when I "get the album covers" in Itunes, for downloading onto my touch, it will only download the albums that I have bought and not to ones that I downloaded from my CD collection, is there anyway that I can get around this or am I doing something wrong?
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2008, 07:10 AM
    I get all my album art with a Google search.

Just type in the name of the CD and it will bring up many places with art work and information such as release date, track listing, and additional works by the same artist.

CD Universe seems to have the best cover art, but there are many more.

Just right click on the album art, save as, and make a special folder for all your cover art if you want to keep them. You can always delete them later if you want. I found out that it is much easier if you keep them, and have to recover your computer, you still have them available to replace if necessary.

Then, you can just copy and paste them where you want them.
    Lula001 Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Apr 17, 2008, 01:12 PM
    Hi there THANK YOU SO MUCH, I have spent the afternoon refilling my itunes and downloading the album covers :-)

I am a very happy bunny :-)
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2008, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lula001
    Hi there THANK YOU SO MUCH, I have spent the afternoon refilling my itunes and downloading the album covers :-)

I am a very happy bunny :-)
    Glad it worked, thanks for the thanks.

If you don't mind, when you like an answer, please rate
    It to show that the answer was good, or even if you don't like an answer,
    You can rate them too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Referenced Memory Error - Memory cannot be read. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Windows 2003 Server with 2GB Ram. I get an error saying Application error- Explorer.exe giving referenced memory error at 0x00e113f0 - the memory caanot be read. I have removed the memory and swapped with other server's memory but still get the same problem. Could it be a virus?...

Album search [ 1 Answers ]

Who sing this song with lyrics " you must not know about me i can have neither you in minute or if i killed him in minute baby " as starting words give me album name and from where can I download this song free

Song/Artist/Album?Anything? [ 4 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined :confused: This was a popular song, like a year or two ago, but anyway, this is how it goes... (HipHop) At the begining: (skit)Mr.Big, how does it feel to be released from prison? etc. etc... (Song) (chorus) You better bring the Navy, because I'm about to...

View more questions Search