Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Mar 27, 2008, 08:30 AM
    Fake result pics (from monobenzone use)
    And a lot of these pics that people are distributing around here are not results that you are seeing just a lot of lighting that's all. But when they mess up their skin do you thinik that they will post that as well? NO. THEY Disappear. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAME ON HERE TELLING ABOUT THE GOOD RESULTS THAT THEY GOT. Then all the sudden you don't hear from them again?? Which is prompt a lot of you to use monobenzone in the first place. COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP. Kinkeon, lovie1, contless others. Disappeared.
    sweetaroma Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Lovie told me why she disappeared but her skin is beautiful seen her first hand so... unless you know something I don't know bu tim listening to you and I am sorry about your skin. But people get greddy and try mixing all kind of chemicals I say let it be simple
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Mar 27, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomy123
    and a lot of these pics that people are distributing around here are not results that you are seeing just a lot of lighting that's all. but when they mess up thier skin do you thinik that they will post that as well? NO. THEY DISSAPPEAR. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAME ON HERE TELLING ABOUT THE GOOD RESULTS THAT THEY GOT. then all the sudden you don't hear from them again??? which is prompt a lot of you to use monobenzone in the first place. COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP. kinkeon, lovie1, contless others. disappeared.

Because people move on with their lives

There have been several people on this forum with good results from mono

Once you get the color you want and you've told everyone a gazillion times

Why would you want to stay on the forum ?

People could just refer back to your older posts then

Gloomy you should really know what you're talking about before you post

Mar 28, 2008, 07:26 AM
    Monobenzone is no joke . And only a joke to those who insist on making a complete mess of their skin. There's no turning back once this happens.
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Hey Gloomy
    You seem like a good person and you care for the well being of others. You should not bother to even try anymore to talk sense into other people. It is their body let them do what they feel will make them "happy".

I only want to comment on a post where someone said that men around the world prefer to bread with light skin women. I live in "New York City" the most diverse city in world. I am a dark skin female(not very dark.) And when I tell you I mostly date interracially because it seems as the though white men, hispanic men are very attracted to dark skin. I also get attention from middle eastern descent. And all of this attention is not only because I am pretty it is because of my skin color. I have had numerous of conversation with very light complexion men(not black) about the whole color thing and a lot of them say they prefer dark skin woman. If you see a white man with a black women(which is the thing now) she is usually caramel or darker. Many black men tend to have a problem with dark skin females. This has always been the case from way back in the day.
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Mar 28, 2008, 09:20 AM
    I agree with Gloomy people who use Mono are just setting themselves up for desaster. My dermatologist told me that a person who does not have virtligo should NEVER use that stuff. So I can't believe that people are that desperate for lighter skin that they are willing to risk disfiguring themselves. I think that is just sad. All I can say is good luck.

Mar 28, 2008, 09:28 AM
    I know people want me to shut up about it. But I won't . So after you have disfigured yourself. Then you can't say you did'nt know. And no one here can feel sorry for those indiviuals. Just can't too much knowledge here.

Mar 28, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Saturday check these people out and their stories
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Mar 28, 2008, 11:50 AM
    I don't believe that skin lighteners are made for black people...

People with lighter skin have better chances to get a fairer complexion..

I love black people.. some of my friends are african americans.. and I love them to death..

The woman above did not use monobenzone

Mar 28, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention

people with lighter skin have better chances to get a fairer complexion..

i love black people..some of my friends are african americans..and i love them to death..

the woman above did not use monobenzone

It doent only affect black people because my sister's friend is latina and she used use HQ 4% and she has dark patches on her face that she covers up with foundation.
    FYi mono is ten times worse for you than HQ
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Mar 28, 2008, 02:50 PM
    They disappear because they don't want to inform anyone on who their supplier is--they don't want anyone else to have good results or use up all of their only source of supply of mono. Not because their skin is effed up.

Mar 28, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    They disappear because they don't want to inform anyone on who their supplier is--they don't want anyone else to have good results or use up all of their only source of supply of mono. Not because their skin is effed up.

So you hope

Mar 28, 2008, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention

people with lighter skin have better chances to get a fairer complexion..

i love black people..some of my friends are african americans..and i love them to death..

the woman above did not use monobenzone
    What do you mean by "black people" and "lighter skin"?

"Black" people come in many many shades--so you can't make that generalization.

It's on an individual basis whether a skin lightener will work for YOU. I know plenty of people who used to be very dark and have lightened their skin.

Mar 28, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    so you hope
    No, that's just the truth. That's why most people on here leave.

I'm not saying that some people don't f*&#! Up their skin--but the people on here don't want to give anyone else their sources so they disappear once they found what they were looking for.

Mar 28, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    No, that's just the truth. That's why most people on here leave.

I'm not saying that some people don't f*&#! up their skin--but the people on here don't want to give anyone else their sources so they disappear once they found what they were looking for.
    That is just a conspiracy theory. How do you know that is the reason with certainty? Pure speculation. You are just making an excuse to justify the use of a dangerous substance to lighten your skin. MONO is for people with Virtiligo, people with normal skin WILL experience adverse reaction. It may not happen emediately but I a guarontee you it will catch up with you eventually and you will be sorry. So Good luck.

Mar 31, 2008, 07:41 AM
    A lot of them have dissappeared when they messed up their skin kikeon did so did mant others a lot of them just won't come back to tell you that.
    CELINA Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Apr 25, 2008, 11:29 AM
    OMG! So Sam's and Omar's mono result pics are fake??

I feel so naïve to have assumed they are real. Are they photoshopped or something?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Have you guys used Monobenzone/Benoquin/before and after pics [ 39 Answers ]

Mixed Feelings On Benoquin/monobenzone. Post Your Pictures If You Have Used Monobenzone! and Also Before And After Pics! Please Do Not Lie (for The People On Here Who Are Pretending To Have Used It And Are Selling It)if You Are Real And Have Used It , Post Your Picture! And Email Me! I Have Great...

The Result? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, :) Following everyone's advice to contact my health care provider when I thought I was possibly pregnant with the weird stuff going on with my body (weight gain, red spidery stretch marks, increase in acne, but no morning sickness and turning up negative in home pregnancy tests) ...

View more questions Search