Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caretaker803 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Major What ?
    I need to know the title of an old movie that puts an aging war hero in charge of a military academy.

Thank you
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Mar 27, 2008, 07:04 AM
    Hard Knox?

Hard Knox (1984) (TV)
    aneangel22 Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Major Payne? One of the wayans brothers plays a discharged marine that finds a job as a teacher in a JROTC program. He yells a lot and seems to be a very angry man in the movie.
    Hope this helps.
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 24, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Major Payne. He calls all the kids turds?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 07:28 AM
    Major Payne (1995)

Lol... funny movie... its in my collection... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My major [ 5 Answers ]

What classes would I have to take in order to major in forensic investigation ? Any one know...

Need Major Help [ 2 Answers ]

Ok Last yr my 10 yr old daughter went to live with her father, we agreed if she wanted to come back home she could. We went to court and made it to where he had physical cutody, but judge left me with lega custody. I was to have visitation every other weekend Well I got it about 3 times.. the...

Major issues [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 22 and started recently at a new school going for my bachelors in fornesic chemistry. I spent 4 years at a community school first deciding what I wanted to study, then getting my associates in biotechnology/forensic science. The problem I am haivng is that I don't like working in lab anymore...

I need major help! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a big problem at school. OK, there is this guy and he has a girlfriend. At the beginning og November he was flirting with me. But I didn't know that he had a girlfriend. So, one of my friends say that he said that I went to talk to him saying that to break up with his girl friend. Which I...

Help me! I'm having a major break down! [ 7 Answers ]

There are two guys at school they both like me. One's a year older, the other is the same age. The guy who is the same age as me is going to ask me out soon it's what my friends all say who overheard him talking but he would treat "Going Out" as just a title and that's not what I want but he's...

View more questions Search