Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Mar 27, 2008, 06:51 AM
    illegal skin whitening (monobenzone)?
    furthermore a lot of you don't know what you are doing with this monobenzone
    1. you don't know the true recipe of mixing monobenzone for starters.everybody is pretty much following what everbody else does.

2. india and china are the two worst contries to get mono from. If you had real money to use monobenzone properly. You would'nt be trying to mix the chemical yourself. And if you were authorized to use monobenzone then you could have a real pharmasist to compound it for you. And there's no cheap way to that. that's a fact

3.real pure monobenzone cost real money that a lot of you don't have. Cause if you did you wouyld'nt be mixing up god knows what at home. And praying for results. See those chinese and indians know that skin lightening and whitening is big business. Which there's a demand meaning= scam I doubt Michael jackson got his from either one of those countries.

when the skin builds up a tolerance for mono then you're stuck with patchy skin BECAUSE THE MELAIN CELLS BECAME REFACTORY. So the melain is non-respondant to mono treatment. Even at higher dosage mono of trying to remove pigment is when monobenzone can cause repigmentation to totally come back. why do you think that a lot of people get dark spots and white spots too. You don't hear of this with vitiligo suffers that choose to depigment having that problem.

not judging. Cause that was the road I choose to take just like a lot of you have decided to do.

Mar 27, 2008, 07:54 AM
    And that m,eans setting yourself up for a fake product. In dreams of being fair skin white beauty.. you will end up like me.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 27, 2008, 08:17 AM
    Agree with you 100%, I am quitting mono as well, don't feel good about those Chinese any more, we have business with them, but whenever we decide to buy any thing we go there to check what we are getting and make the purchase there, this time I just bought online, no chemical checking or any thing and I am getting very uncomfortable, especially after I discussed it with web site's Spam, Fraud and Complaints, they said in any kind of fraud, scam you can always sue them, but after what? Damage your skin? Not worth it, I am quitting will continue with mega blast they were always the best to me, hope gloomy you're doing better

Mar 27, 2008, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Agree with you 100%, I am quitting mono as well, don't feel good about those Chinese any more, we have business with them, but whenever we decide to buy any thing we go there to check what we are getting and make the purchase there, this time I just bought online, no chemical checking or any thing and I am getting very uncomfortable, especially after I discussed it with web site's Spam, Fraud and Complaints, they said in any kind of fraud, scam you can always sue them, but after what? damage your skin? not worth it, I am quitting will continue with mega blast they were always the best to me, hope gloomy you're doing better

This is no joke. But I know that there's some that is hell bent on this and seriuosly don't know what the hell they are doing. Cause I sure did'nt look at me now. When I get my dark skin back in order I'm going to cherish the hell out of it. You can believe that.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Mar 29, 2008, 04:49 PM
    You show your ignorance every time you post, gloomy123.

Actually, vitiligo patients DO have problems with repigmentation--whether they are using monobenzone or not!

Did you know THAT?

Mar 31, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    You show your ignorance every time you post, gloomy123.

Actually, vitiligo patients DO have problems with repigmentation--whether they are using monobenzone or not!

Did you know THAT?!
    And if you read my post you will see that I siad the same about them . It's just their risk is not that great. Because their immune system is attacking their melain cells.

I'll say it again. If you want to use monobenzone then do so. But I will continue to warn people about monobenzone. Simply ignore my post. That's all.

Mar 31, 2008, 07:33 AM
    http://www.nmanet.org/images/uploads...ons/OC0934.pdf

This is an article and pics from people using steroids. And hydroqinone. Now do you want skin like this?
    bigeyes678 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2008, 07:51 AM
    I hear you gloomy, mono is nothing to play with and I don't see what people get out of using it. I hope your skin gets back normal. I used it before and it turned my skin red then darker like I had rubberband skin. Why on Gods green earth would anyone want that. I would rather be dark with pretty skin anyday.

Mar 31, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigeyes678
    I hear you gloomy, mono is nothing to play with and I dont see what people get out of using it. I hope your skin gets back normal. I used it before and it turned my skin red then darker like I had rubberband skin. Why on Gods green earth would anyone want that. I would rather be dark with pretty skin anyday.

I wished I had that confidence for my dark skin then like you do . I would'nt be in this situation that I'm in. and than you
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Mar 31, 2008, 08:30 AM
    People who use mono are just desperate to become people they are not. It just shows they have low self esteem and low self worth. Sad.

Mar 31, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    people who use mono are just desperate to become people they are not. It just shows they have low self esteem and low self worth. sad.

True because I WAS one of those people with low self -esteem figuring if I was white I would'nt have problems. Now I HAVE EVEN BIGGER POBLEMS NOW. THANKS TO MONOBENZONE USE. You are so right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

Experts of monobenzone, I can use your lending hand about bleaching my skin [ 22 Answers ]

Please, Is their anyone I can TRUST! All response are welcome, I looking for someone who is very informed and have Experienced monobenzone (power or cream) skin bleaching agent. I am very interested in bleaching my skin 3-4 shades lighter. Things I would love to known; Personal experience...

Lightening my skin with monobenzone has messed my skin up [ 86 Answers ]

I know that a lot of you are using monobenzone or compteplating on using it. Well I'm hear to tell you that after 1yr. Of monobenzone use my skin became disfigured. My arms, face, legs, cheast . Is patch work of pink, brown, large patchess. And I've been going to dermatologist about it and they say...

Damage skin from using monobenzone? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm just curious to know is their anyone out there that has sufferd damage skin due to monobenzone use? And if so can you share your experience? I hear a lot of good stories about monobenzone but nobody wants to talk about the downside and in what time frame has one experience problems Thanks...

View more questions Search