Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sherri L Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Managers and Time Cards
    Are managers that are paid a salary required to fill out a time card?
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2008, 07:45 AM
    In most instances, no they are not.

Since the salary covers a period worked regardless of the number of hours, the need for a time card is eliminated.

Some companies do however have salaried employees use a card just to keep track of the time worked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the most significance issue facing human resource managers today? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the issues human resources management faces in today's workforce

Financial managers [ 2 Answers ]

How can a financial manager at a non-profit make better use of Internet and World-Wide Web (www) capabilities to enhance the financial position of the organization?

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

Credit cards: leaving a small balance for 1st time user [ 17 Answers ]

I have been told that it is wise for a first time user (college student) to leave a small balance on your credit card to build credit. For instance, I have a $1000.00 limit on a credit card; haven't come close to maxing it out; at most maybe $500.00 at one time. I have paid $450.00 (leaving a...

Ways IT can help managers [ 3 Answers ]

Hello guys, I would be very grateful if you could help me know: 1. Ways Information Technology can help managers fulfil their responsibilities. 2. Functions of operating system Any answer from you good people would be very much appreciated and thanks.

View more questions Search