Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2009, 12:30 PM

I was going through the original "Artist in you" thread", brings back good memories.
    I miss all of you from those days.Rarely do we get the time to get so many artists in one place.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2009, 12:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever View Post
    I was going through the original "Artist in you" thread", brings back good memories.
    I miss all of you from those days. Rarely do we get the time to get so many artists in one place.
    Hi, firmy!

Yes, those were good times and I hope that such a thing happens again!

God's Love and Peace to YOU!

Craig
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2009, 09:44 PM
    Hi, All!

This is my 20,000th post! I just wanted to put it on a thread that is near and dear to my heart! :)

I hope that all is well with each and everyone of you!!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the artist? [ 2 Answers ]

Boom, boom, boom. Let's go back to my room and we can party all night And I can make you feel right Boom Boom boom, etc. Who is the artist to this disco song?? Help! Thanks!:) :eek:

Where is the Artist in you? [ 188 Answers ]

"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere." (Tim McGraw) As a continuation of the Artist in you thread.... "Sometimes I look at a painting by another artist and I see a universal language that we're both trying to express. I...

The Artist in you! [ 1501 Answers ]

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his nature into his pictures." - Henry Ward Beecher For all those who are creative in art- Be it painting in acrylics,oils,guache,crayons, pencils,pen,ink or charcoal. Or any other medium We would love to see your art!

Where can an artist go... [ 1 Answers ]

Where can an artist go to interact with other musicians online? My girlfriend is an amazing singer/songwriter who also plays acoustic guitar but doesn't really know where she can find band members, etc. I was hoping that someone on here may know. She's got an amazing voice and can really put some...

View more questions Search