Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suresh lakhavath Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 03:50 AM
    Arms getting numb at night
    Hi,what is the reason behind arms and fingesr going numb at night? how do you solve the problem?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2008, 08:41 AM
    You might have some pinched nerves in your neck causing this problem. If it persists I would suggest going to a neurologist for this problem as it is not normal.
    barnabas252 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 07:04 PM
    You may have sleep Apnea. It causes a lack of oxygen and when you wake up your hands and feet can be numb or tingle due to this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 07:36 PM
    There are 100's of reasons, a few named here, pinched nerves, sleep apnea, poor ciculation of the blood, the way you lay at night putting pressure on some pressure point to problems with your nerve condution.

Without having it properly examined, there is no real way to tell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I numb my gums? I need sleep! [ 6 Answers ]

My gum is so sore. To the back left of my lower jaw there is a lump behind my tooth and it is so sore. I can't talk and it kills me to swallow. What can I do to numb it so that I can sleep until the dentist appointment??

What can I do to numb it? I want to sleep [ 1 Answers ]

My gum is so sore. To the back left of my lower jaw there is a lump behind my tooth and it is so sore. I can't talk and it kills me to swallow. What can I do to numb it so that I can sleep until the dentist appointment??

Feeling Numb. [ 11 Answers ]

I'm not sure why, but lately I've been feeling so numb. I feel like nothing is real and what I do ahs no perpous, like I am a wind lost in a sea of clouds. Despite my want to help others I notice it becoming ever harder because I myself cannot feel. I feel anger and I feel sadness, but that is all....

Why do I go numb? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, I've just found this site and have spent a goodly time reading the previous pages. I'm curious to see if I can gain some insight into my current relationship 'issues', so here's the breakdown: I met this girl about a month and a half ago, and was immediately smitten. The first 15...

View more questions Search