Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimanne021 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Is he just not that into me?
    I met this guy about a month ago. He's an oncologist so he is VERY busy! We went out on a date a couple of weeks after meeting and the date went well. He was scheduled to have knee surgery the next day and said that he would be recovering for a while but that he would keep in touch. Well, 2 weeks went by and he finally called me and said that he would like to go out again with me sometime, but he was very busy and his kids were going to be in town for about 10 days. While his kids were in town, I ran into his friend that set us up and she said that he has been saying the nicest things about me -like "she's so nice! Thanks for setting us up, I've really enjoyed my time with her, she's really pretty etc..." Well, his kids left on Monday, and I haven't heard from him. Should I call him or should I let him approach me? I feel like he say's one thing but his actions say another. I know that he is crazy busy, but a phone call would be nice. Should I call him or is he really just not that interested? Any advice would be appreciated!:)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2008, 01:07 PM
    If a guy is to busy to make time for you, he can't be that interested can he?
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Mar 27, 2008, 01:12 PM
    I agree with talaniman on this...
    LivingtheLifeinFLA Posts: 137, Reputation: 29

Mar 27, 2008, 06:10 PM
    I would have to agree. When women set me up, the last thing I want to do is insult the person that set me up, because then the setting up will stop.

I don't care how busy someone is, if you like someone it is really easy to pop an email. If I was you I would pop him a text or an email, saying something to the effect of "hope things are going well, maybe we can grab luch next week as I plan to be around the hospital on Thursday"

The only thing that you need to be aware of is him taking the date and then one night calling you over to the house for a quicky. If you succumb to it, he will probably not call you again.

This is just from my experience of what I used to do in those situations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search