Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ossie21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Already Retired.
    What catch-up general advice would you give someone (moneywise),who is retired, if that person missed the boat on investing, and , or attaining an IRA... but he is getting a pension ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Can this person get a part-time or even full-time job? Is this person doing okay with the pension? How old is this person? Will this person be eligible for SS when he/she is 62? If so, will that monthly amount improve this person's standard of living? What does this person want to purchase or do if he/she had more money?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retired Couples - Do you sometimes go crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

Okie dokie, hubby and I retired about a year and a half ago at the same time. The problem is - he follows me around like a puppy dog and hates if I leave the house by myself and feels hurt if I tell him I need a "me" day. He doesn't have many interests and no friends since we recently moved to a...

Retired Engineer :) [ 1 Answers ]

There was an engineer who had an exceptional gift for fixing all things mechanical. After serving his company loyally for over 30 years, he happily retired. Several years later the company contacted him regarding a seemingly impossible problem they were having with one of their multi-million...

Looking for Retired Service Dog [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there. I live in the State of Washington and am looking to adopt a retired service dog. I would prefer either a German Shepherd or a Labrador, but am open. Can anyone guide me as to where I might find such an animal or am I dreaming?

Whereabouts of retired boxers [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know a email, mail, phone, address, or site I can find out where some great oldtime boxers are located. I know that there are Veteran's Boxers Assoc. out there but I do not know the Web sites, or emails. Please advise.

View more questions Search