Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnnymurph Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 01:52 PM
    Evidence Eliminator Query
    Hi All,

Recently I decided to download a free software package to free up my hard drive as my p.c was going at a snails pace. When I browsed the site for evidence eliminator it said something to the effect of - 'Warning, your p.c is being routed through such-and-such an i.s.p. and you are in danger of investigation'. Right.. Well I know for definite that I never looked at anything illegal so why the shock tactic? Its all too Orwellian for my liking. Are they using this as a scare tactic to get people to buy their software? Any ideas fokes?
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 6, 2006, 03:33 PM
    Evidence Eliminator isn't free - and they've been SPAMming for years... Lots of the propaganda on their website is there only for shock value.

It's good for an all-in-one kind of product, but there are free alternatives out there.
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Feb 21, 2006, 05:19 PM
    Who could afford Evidence eliminator, try window washer a much better program, or Tracks Eraser Pro, I like both, and use both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Police Or Prosecution Evidence Tampering [ 1 Answers ]

EVIDENCE TAMPERING Digital Photos in Discovery Package ALTERED! I am currently a defendant in a H&S case out of Riverside Ca. In a discovery package, provided after a crucial suppression hearing, I found pictures that had been digitally altered. These alterations are visible to the naked eye....

Evidence: [ 12 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, You know since I have been coming to this board many have tried to degrade those who believe in a Creator. For these one, think about this. For Many years now, scientific experts in various field of Science have perceived that there is many intelligent designs in the...

Extracting Evidence [ 2 Answers ]

Hi- I have an essay to complete regarding extracting evidence from a crime scene. I need to make up a case and process the information available to me in such a situation. I have to explain how I would extract the evidence from a person who has been subject to a vicious attack prior to their death...

DNS Query Query. A Query about DNS Queries... [ 12 Answers ]

I am a software developer, I don’t know much about networks. I have a working network but with one weird (well to me it’s weird) problem. If you can offer any insight I’ll be very grateful! <!--- Image Attachment Below (I couldn't find a way to paste it here in the editor :-( ) ---> ...

View more questions Search