Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katahkitten Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 07:04 PM
    I'm 25 with wrinkles under my eyes, and need info on an anti-aging cream that works!
    I'm 25 years old and already started to get wrinkles under my eyes. They are tolerable but when I smile I look horrible. I've been using a couple anti-aging serums but they aren't working. How much does Botox cost and how often do you have to get it done? Is there a really good anti-aging cream/serum/etc that I can use? Do you have any experience with good anti aging products? When do people normally start to form wrinkles? Please help me! I don't want to look like this yet!
    Blondie89 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2008, 03:52 AM
    Im only 18 but I seem to know all this already as my mum is totally obsessed with line free skin!!

Basically don't go buying any expensive products because they do not work! I got a night and day cream and an eye serum which came up to £60 I know its not that expensive but still its only a cream! It was that Dr Nick Lowe (u can get it in boots) she said it was quite good

My mum has tried every cream there possibly is, but she loves Olay, I think its total effect? So she just sticks to that now!

She's also tried the peels as well I think its derma whatever. And she didn't like it because it made her skin feel awful and didn't really do anything

I think what you have to realise is, there is no quick fix when it comes to aging of the skin. You have to actually use the creams religiously for years and years to notice any difference as by law they are not aloud to make 'miracle' products they can only do as they say on the box by a small percentage, because of things like botox. I hope that makes sense!

That's also why they say to start using ani wrinkle cream BEFORE u get wrinkles, I went for a makeover/treatment thing and the lady there said "u've got lovely skin, but maybe u should start using anti aging products in a year or 2" so obviously I was quite shocked!

As for botox, if your really desperate to get rid of them then that's your only choice really. My mum has botox now too. She loves it, and it does work. It usually cost around a £100 I think, don't take my word for it though. Only bad thing about it is you have to keep going back!

Do u go on the sunbeds at all? And do you use a good moisturiser?

Sorry I've wrote such an essay
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 31, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Most premature aging or wrinkles are caused by sun exposure, genetics, sleeping habits or stress. Unfortunately, there are no products that can slow or stop the signs of aging. The only way to effectively remove wrinkles on the face and neck is by cosmetic surgery. However, I think people in their 20's are too young to start using Botox. You might want wait until you're in 30's if you're consider Botox injections. There are wrinkle eye creams that can help reduce lines and wrinkles, but the creams are a temporary solution. Look for anti-aging eye creams that contains Vitamin K, Retinol, alpha hydroxy acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C & E to help reduce and improve of the appearance fine lines and wrinkles under your eyes.
    FreebieGal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by katahkitten
    I'm 25 years old and already started to get wrinkles under my eyes. They are tolerable but when I smile I look horrible. I've been using a couple anti-aging serums but they aren't working. How much does Botox cost and how often do you have to get it done? Is there a really good anti-aging cream/serum/etc that I can use? Do you have any experience with good anti aging products? When do people normally start to form wrinkles? Please help me! I don't want to look like this yet!

First things first, you have to STOP SMOKING (if you smoke), STOP TANNING AND PLAYING IN THE SUN (if you tan and play in the sun), and wear sunglasses ALL THE TIME. Anytime you are outside, wear sunglasses. Also, make sure you are always wearing a broad spectrum sunscreen anytime you are outside. Now, to deal with the wrinkles you currently have, check out Beauty Blog: Battle Plan for Wrinkles

And to find out more about botox check out: Beauty Blog: To Botox Or Not...

Botox does help a lot, but the cost is an issue for some people, and you will have to get it about every 6 months. To minimize the fine lines right now, without botox, invest in a state of the art moisturizer, which is extremely emollient. To minimize my fine lines around my eyes, I use Nieva Crème (super cheap, but a great moisturizer). Although it is a great moisturizer, I do have a greasy looking eye area, but I can deal with it, because it is just around my eye area.

Good luck!:)
    uganda24 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2008, 04:56 PM
    U should try athena 7 minute face lift.. it really works.
    I've tried it on my laugh lines it lifts your face where ever you apply the cream, but only last for about 8 hrs... depend if you have oily skin.. if so than it will last for about 5 hr or less.
    uganda24 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2008, 04:56 PM
    U should try athena 7 minute face lift.. it really works.
    I've tried it on my laugh lines it lifts your face where ever you apply the cream, but only last for about 8 hrs... depend if you have oily skin.. if so than it will last for about 5 hr or less.
    iMaterialGypsy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 10:17 PM
    Comment on Blondie89's post
    I agree... Im 24 and I use OLAY soap,lotion,acne,and sunblock.. loooove their product. With water ,vitimans, and exercise... I don't think you can go wrong. I always get compliments on how I smell and how soft my skin is. I haven't started to age (knock on wood)... I don't think I'll start to age until I'm at least 49.. My mum didn't age till age 52 thanks to OLAY ONLY. Go OLAY
    iMaterialGypsy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 10:24 PM
    Comment on uganda24's post
    Wonder y they can't make it last longer?? BUMMER!
    Can u use it everday like for our 8hr shifts at work? DOES it have side effects if used daily
    saraabbasi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 12:14 AM
    Hi,I am sara ,Revale skin cream is really helpful for wrinkles .u should go for that its prepared by coffee berry.
    vivi0606 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 11:16 PM
    Hi I was just like you I tried everythig and nothing seem to work. Until I found my new love kiehls and lamcome. Lamcome has this line for the ages of 20-29 its for the first sings of aging strong enough to fight wrinkle but gentel enough for young skin its called Primordiale skin recharge it also has spf 15. And kiehls I love how they use everything organic and natural. I love their creamy eye treatment with avocado it moisturizes my eye area and clears up my dark circles I just love these products. If you live in miami there a great place in dolphin mall that sells them at a great price 15 % off department stores and much more!! Just Google for more location designer fragrances & cosmetic company
    bulldog921 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 02:41 AM
    I do not use it, but tried it once which my girlfriend at time was naturally obsessed with "fixing" any blemish noticeable as most might do to different extremes. It was cool and a roll on ball by olay, or a higher end beauty product, purchased either Dillards or JcPenny for around $40.00 US, maybe $35.00. I am unsure, the ball on end was a metal and was in a medium size tube similar to eye shadow or something alike. She wouldn't go without in addition to anything she was trying or using for facial product. It last a while and release as you roll under the eye for the problem you seem to have described,
    bulldog921 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 02:48 AM
    Another individual I know who is just passing 40 has given that when under eye showing the dryness that you are describing as causing wrinkles as time passes due to toxins, etc that your body and Face come into contact with daily would break open a fish oil capsule, like vitamin and break open only to moisturize. Certainly not something that you should try, but seek derm. And wash your face maybe with a lighter wash morning and night, the night cream as lady described above is what a number of woman use which replenishes your face the ability to fight the outside and leading toxins that then can turn into acne and much more, but also gives a lot of time a retin A similar vitamin mixture which is to be "amazing" for your skin when applied as directed, after washing. Twice a day is what the photographer said and any dermatologist I have spoke with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I register an Anti-Aging skin Products in the Uk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Anyone know how I can register an Anti-Aging skin range to distribute in the United Kingdom?

Perfect Anti Aging Cream [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Sandra. I'm 45 and getting older with every day that passes by. Recently, I've begun going to a spa and my esthetician told me that even if I get older, my skin doesn't have to. The perfect anti aging cream, she said, should contain vegetal Soy, avocado oil, elastin and...

View more questions Search