Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joejoe1291 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 06:21 PM
    What is the purpose of elevation views
    What is the purpose of elevations
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Apr 1, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Exterior building elevations are used to show the finish materials, heights of roofs and other features, locate windows, doors and other materials and just for a picture of what the building is supposed to look like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House water tank elevation [ 3 Answers ]

We are getting ready to install an external 400-gallon water tank for our remote cabin. How high do we need to place it in order to have adequate pressure without the need for a pressure tank or pump? I figure the bottom should be about as high as the top of the hot water tank, am I right? There...

Which Canadate matches your views? [ 3 Answers ]

Pick Your Candidate Pretty Interesting site. Any surprises?

Views on thongs? [ 67 Answers ]

Hey, I just wondered what everyone's view on thongs and g strings r. I'm 12 and have been wearing them for about a year and love them. My mummy wasn't too sure about it at first but got used to it. I am worried people will think I'm too young though How old is everyone else starting to wear...

Angles of elevation [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy Amy sees a radio tower at a bearing of 293 degrees and measures the angle of elevation to the top of the tower at 10 degrees. John is 350 metres from amy and measures the angle of elevation to the top of the tower at 6 degrees. The bearing from john to amy is 252 degrees. Find the height of...

Shower trap and drain line elevation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm planning to build a shower stall, and would like to know how much height I should have available under the floor for the trap and drain line. I'll be using 1 1/2" ABS pipe.

View more questions Search