Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlieD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 01:16 PM
    Muller rice/yoghurt ad
    Does anyone know the name of the song where all the people are dancing? I know the original is 'aint got no (I got life)' by nina simone.
    This is not just for my own knowledge but is required as a backing tune to a gymnastics floor routine in an important competition... any help would be much appriciated
    chopperlabear Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2006, 01:28 PM
    Hi, no but if you can go to a music website, & download the song you want. But the Nina Simone one is better\

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Japanese fried rice [ 7 Answers ]

We love to go to Goten restaurant because their fried rice is so good. It has egg and other vegetables in addition to rice. Does anyone have a recipe that would mimic theirs? It doesn't look to be a complex recipe but it tastes great... it must have some type of oil and I think the rice is...

New Muller Advert [ 1 Answers ]

Muller have just released a new advert featuring a new version of, Ain't got no, I got life, I already have the original version by the fabulous Nina Simone, but this one has a new beat and possibly a new singer. Can anyone help:confused: :D :D

Stan rice [ 1 Answers ]

I'm searching for a list of all poetry of Stan Rice. I read some of his work and I want to read more but I can't find many of his older works. Can anyone provide me suchs a list or does anybody know where to find one? Carnelain

China's Rice Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm trying to find out how many people or how much rice does china use? - a website with a chart on how much rice is consumed will be helpful.. Just give me a bunch of links that relates to this question. Thankx!

View more questions Search