Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bricole Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Bald Patch
    Recently a middle patch of my hair disappered I was bald.

It has just started to grow back but as my prom is in July I wonder if there are any products thatcan spee up the re growth.

I have Afro-Carribean hair.

X
    Blondie89 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2008, 04:01 AM
    Aww sorry to hear about that. Is it quite noticeable or can it be covered up?

Im not really sure what you can do apart from just purchasing some scalp treatments. There's some in boots that are specifically for hair loss. Ones called Silicium and another one called Foltene. They're both like £25 I really don't know if they work though so don't take my word for it

Oh and have you ever seen that spray that you just spray onto your head where the patch is and it makes it look like hair has been put there? Ive seen it on a programme before and I think you can buy it somewhere on the internet

Again, I don't know if its good or not! Or try and type it on eBay or something and see if you can get it from there?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 31, 2008, 06:07 PM
    There are many causes of hair loss such as heredity, hormonal imbalance, diet or diseases, nutritional deficiency, stress and hair styling products. There's nothing you can do to speed up hair growth. Hair on the head grows at an average of 1/2 per month no matter what we do. If your hair is starting to grow back, then the bald spot won't be noticeable by June. Be sure eat a balanced diet and take Vitamins containing A and C and biotin to make your hair healthy. You can also try massaging the effected area every day. When you massage the scalp, it stimulates the blood flow to your scalp, which helps nutrients get to your hair follicles more quickly to promote hair growth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going bald [ 3 Answers ]

I have a male cat he is over a year old. He started going bald on his hind legs and it worked up to his tail and above his tail on his back. At first I thought he had fleas but I went to look at him there was only one flea. Then I was still worried about the fleas and gave him a bath. So then I...

Cat going bald [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I have two, cats one is a house cat, who never goes outside, she is afraid of the wind! Poor little mite! The other is a tom cat who loves going out, but lately I have notice on his back that his fur has tinned out and he starting to go bald. When a rub that area he licks his front paws like...

Bald spots [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up one morning and noticed I had a bald spot about the size of a nickel in the back of my head. A couple weeks later now three more spots have popped up but they are somewhat smaller than the first one. What could be causing my hair to disappear in spots like this?

Can I do this without ending up bald [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I dyed my hair and ended up with a result I did not like at all. Day before yesterday I redyed trying to change my shade <darker to lighter> Is it all right to dye my hair again in two days without melting or losing my hair? I'm trying to go from ash blonde to a very dark brown,...

Bald cat [ 1 Answers ]

My 1.5 yo outside cat has just recently started getting big mats of hair around neck and they are falling out. The cats neck is going bald. It seems to be the only place. Any ideas? Is my other cat in danger? How about my border collies? The cats live in the barn but have good food and good beds....

View more questions Search