Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smasayo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Shake rattle and roll?
    I think it was called shake rattle and roll early 90's maybe... this kid would go in his basement and he had a friend that was like a robot or something and his hair was like film? I remember raviolies? I don't know why but yeah someone can you please help. I can't seem to find any info on it...
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2008, 08:20 PM
    This is only thing I could pull up is. Shake, Rattle and Roll: An American Love Story (1999) (TV)
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Mar 27, 2008, 05:44 AM
    You're very close on the title, but it was called Wake, Rattle and Roll! My brother and I used to watch this show every chance we got! It was very entertaining! Hope this helps!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Mar 27, 2008, 07:07 AM
    I loved that show! They have it on IMBb but Missa's right it's wake, rattle, and roll.
    smasayo Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Thank you so so so much! This has been bugging me seriously for years! You guys are the best and I am sad I didn't find this site sooner!;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rattle and hum [ 2 Answers ]

My two year old refrigerator just began to rattle all the time -- I can't stand it as we live in a very small apartment. We have a 3/4 size "diplomat" fridge -- which is basically a no name brand from Korea... does anyone know how to stop a rattle?

Shake rattle and roll [ 1 Answers ]

Besides rotors,allignment and balancing what is causing my car to shake and shimmy at different times and at diff speeds? Sometimes it rides smoother than others but sometimes its enuff to drive you crazy!

Can't shake it off [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have had a unstable marriage over 8.5 yrs. Finally, as a result , we decided to separate for a while and possibly reconcilliate later on. This was agreeable to both of us until my father and step mother caught him in public with another woman. I was devastated! almost to the point...

Shake rattle and roll [ 7 Answers ]

My 2 yr old zu is terrified of storms , and this is storm season in my area, he keeps me up all night long just shivering and puffing because he is so scared, it's the thunder that really scares him.. help... :rolleyes:

01 Ram rattle [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 2001 Dodge ram with a 5.9 litre engine w/Automatic tranny, I have noticed a metallic rattle sound coming from the engine while I'm driving.This normally occurs in 3rd & 4th gears and is preceded by a slight resistance accompanied with a hiss sound. I had a 318 in my grand...

View more questions Search