Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Benjimeister Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Mar 26, 2008, 01:53 PM
    My screen has flipped sideways
    Its very difficult to type this, my entire display is now tilted 90 degrees. The right side of my screen is now the bottom of my like, OS/web browser/windows... any idea how to fix this? I think I might have accidentally hit something on my keyboard...

Please disregard the question. The answer is that a really stupid windows feature is ctr+alt+direction key, with the direction being the side you want to be 'up'
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 26, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Press CTRL/ALT/right arrow one after the other (not simultaneously) and it will switch the direction of your screen.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 26, 2008, 02:12 PM
    If that doesn't work - Right-click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Properties". Click on the Settings tab, then the Advanced button. I can't tell you where to go exactly from there because I'm not sure of your operating system or video card, but go through each of the tabs until you find the rotation setting you are looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flipped screen [ 2 Answers ]

The screen on my dell laptop has flipped upside down how do I flip it back

Frigidaire dryer flipped breaker [ 3 Answers ]

Our dyer is only a year old, FEQ1442CEO, it flips the breaker if on any setting other than no heat. The dryer drum makes a horrible metal on metal sound.. does anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Sideways Water Heater? [ 2 Answers ]

My water heater is in my crawl space. It is electric. There is only room for a "lowboy" water heater and they max out at 50 gallons. I was wondering if I could mount a bigger electric water heater sideways or on a slant? Thanks, Ron

Venting sideways? [ 4 Answers ]

Me again. Owner builder in design stage of log cabin. In the basement, along one wall (which I can fur out if need be) l want a sink, toilet and shower. In rooms not along exterior walls I want a washer and another sink. I have a 'utility closet' for the water heater, well pressure tank and ejector...

View more questions Search