Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anouchka Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Very dark knuckles
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to this board and I hope you guys will help me find a solution. I am of light brown color with very very dark knuckles. That is the result of using different lighten lotion on my body and it's very embarrassing. Can I use to get rid of them. I want them to be the same color as the rest of my body. Thanks
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Mar 26, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Hi, what did you use to lighten your body? HQ?

Mar 26, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Hi, no I don't use HQ, I was into Makari now I switch to Diana Stalder products

Mar 26, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anouchka
    Hi, no I don't use HQ, I was into Makari now I switch to Diana Stalder products

I use Diana Stalder too. That is what I was going to suggest. Why are your knuckles not lightening up I don't get it?
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Mar 26, 2008, 01:54 PM
    Maybe you should apply the cream only on the dark areas for a while... (if you're not already doing it, lol... :p )

Mar 26, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Well, I don't why too. I've been using DS for almost 6 months now and I love the way my skin looks. But the more I am happy with my skintone the more upset I am with my knuckles because they are getting darker and darker. I've started applying the cream to those areas only at night. I'll keep you posted on my success or failure. Any suggestions
    Thanks

Mar 26, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Sorry I meant to say "I don't know why"

Mar 26, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anouchka
    Well, I don't why too. I've been using DS for almost 6 months now and I love the way my skin looks. But the more I am happy with my skintone the more upset I am with my knuckles because they are getting darker and darker. I've started applying the cream to those areas only at night. I'll keep you posted on my success or failure. Any suggestions
    Thanks
    What is your natural skin tone? Do you use the DS body lotion all over your body and hands?

If so you might try using the Whitening Cream on your knuckles because it is more concentrated than the body lotion.
    Marj16 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 26, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Do u use a sunscreen or a sunblock? Do u try to use the DS soap and loofah or a soft scrubber on your knuckles? Use the lightening lotion/whitening cream then sunscreen. Or try the Surely White- it's coming soon.
    tails1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 09:21 AM
    I have the same problem , having drk arms and knuckles because I have done field work for 1 month during internship. Nw m really worried :((
    brownigirl77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 02:56 AM
    What is DS?
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Nov 7, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Hey,
    Peels work.peels with lighteners are the best. I am a living testimony. I have a product for sale for anyone interested!
    cheekygirly2011 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 06:24 AM
    Hi,
    Can I just ask which DS product you're using? I'm currently using Makari night cream and caro light cream, just normal Tura or meriko soap. I really started getting into skin lightening in 2007/2008 after my acne started clearing up (I was light skinned prior to getting acne and I wanted my colour back) I've gone from using earth 2 iman make-up to using clay 1 iman make-up. I love my skin but Makari is so flaming expensive. I want to try DS, so can you tell me which one to buy and where to get it from please? I've seen some on eBay but not sure if they're going to be good or not... thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black knuckles [ 2 Answers ]

I am black gal, I have been using skin lightening cream and gel which have given me 1 to 2 shades lighter... which I am happy about; but my problem is my knuckles which have not gained the 2 shades. Is there any strong skin lightening I can use to lighten up my knuckles? Will the skin peels work?...

Knuckles are very dark.Need to get them lighter. [ 7 Answers ]

For some strange reason my knuckles, elbows, and knees are extremely dark... I hate this... I really need some help or advise from someone who has experienced this and know any information on how I can get my knuckles to get lighter in complexion... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME... Are there any...

Dark spots/calus between knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

I have these spots that look like a calus I would get but they are between my knuckels. I have tried to scrub them and think of anything I am doing new to work that area but have found nothing. I do not like them.. why do I have them and how do I get rid of them? Thank You

Dark knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I am a black man and my knuckles and elbows are very dark and rough,I have tried the normal skin lighteners but nothing has changed,where can I get a powerful cream which works? Andy

Barrs knuckles [ 1 Answers ]

Are belt bucket brass nuckles illegal? I hear they are not if they are used as paper weights or belt buckles anyone knows ? Ill state

View more questions Search