Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddonnaluv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 08:55 AM
    Eye burn
    My husband was wielding and in the middle of the night, he said that his eye was burning bad.

Any home remedies?

Donna
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2006, 08:59 AM
    Hi, Donna,
    The BEST home remedy for this is to see an eye Doctor as soon as possible.
    Don't wait.
    I do hope he was wearing a face mask, with a welder's dark glass cover over his eyes.
    It may be nothing really serious, but when it feels like "sand" and "burning" in the eyes, then a Doctor can help with medications for the eyes.
    I do wish you and your husband the best.
    If you wish to read about this; here is a link with some good info, and what to do:
    http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/b...s?OpenDocument
    PS; Thank you for posting a question here; it's a lot of fun, and Welcome to the site.
    nonso Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2006, 05:04 PM
    The first thing to do at home is to irrigate the eyes with sterile water,then immediately go see your optometrist,as there's probably foreign body/ies in his eye.If left unattended,this might damage the cornea and cause pain and blurred vision.
    whitwhit2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Sep 30, 2011, 02:20 AM
    Go the waalk in or the doctors just don't leve it un treeted x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I burn this.. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a file in my hard disk and its an intaller Adobe CS about 1.04 GB... my problem is I want to save it into disk, I don't have a DVD writter so I have to separate the file using 700 MB CDs but I don't know what files should be in the 1st cd and what files in the 2nd one for the installer to...

Can I burn it... [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my Q is can I download a Playstation Games and burn it to disk and play it with my playstation... :confused:

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

Can I burn music to a dvd? [ 10 Answers ]

I was just wondering if I could burn music (and if so, how much?) to a dvd. I have Nero Express 6, and I want to burn a 3 gig music folder, but CD-Rs only hold 70mins or 700mb, which isn't enough. Any help would be very much appreciated! :D

CD Burn Help [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having a problem burning CD's using napster, I have used it before and it worked fine I don't know what has changed. I start the burn and I get a error message: An error has occurred while burning. A possible cause for this could be incompatiable media or too high a burning speed.Please...

View more questions Search