Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blmtsi Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Mar 26, 2008, 07:05 AM
    I'm looking but can't find
    I have been looking for a woman to start a relationship with, but every time I find somebody who interests me they either have a boyfriend or they shoot me down. I don't take rejection well so I end up taking harder than I should. What can I do or do differently to get past this?
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Mar 26, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Stop looking, because first you need to work on your confidence, and then rejection won't be as bad, think of rejection as saving you from wasting time with the wrong person... Don't look too hard, because then you can become desperate and settle for second best. Enjoy being lonely take your time... Build your self-esteem. I don't know where you are meeting this women, but that also plays a factor in which type of women you will encounter.. Hang in there...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 08:20 AM
    Stop looking for a relationship, and make friends to have fun with. Looking for a relationship tends to make us overlook some folks, we have no interest in, and focus on a select group. Forget that, enjoy everyone you meet, if you can. You never know, who they know. As far as a fear of rejection? Don't take it personally, because its not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a CD [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the CD soundtrck to the movie "Firelight". It rarely comes up on eBay and is quite expensive. Does anyone know how I could download or get a copy?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

Do You Think She Can Find me? [ 3 Answers ]

My little sister passed away last February aged 21 months, I have often hear stories about loved ones visiting their family but Millie has never visited, I was wondering was this because she's little, she can't find her way? She would be 3 now and I would find it some comfort is she let me know...

Where to find [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for website that will actuyally let me read the books online for free

View more questions Search