Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charha01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 08:13 AM
    91 Honda Civic Seatbelt Alarm
    Hi,
    Does anyone know how to silence the seatbelt alarm on a 91 Honda Civic? Either just the alarm, or which fuse I can pull to kill this alarm?
    Thanks
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Feb 6, 2006, 05:44 PM
    You mean the alarm which makes an annoying beeping noise once you open the doors with the key inside?

I do not have a seat belt alarm in my Honda. Just a visual light in my gauge cluster.
    charha01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2006, 12:25 PM
    Yep... that annoying beep that you get whne you first start your car. It goes away as soon as you fasten your seat belt.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Feb 7, 2006, 04:06 PM
    I have no idea - I don't get that in my Honda Civic '90.

Well, get under the dash and listen for the annoying beep, and try to locate the buzzer that's producing it. If you're really done with it, cut one wire going to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

94 honda civic ex [ 6 Answers ]

Well I have an 94 civic ex and it's giving me problems and the problem is that when I shift gear and go (happens on every gear) then its making this sound from the engin and plus the car is'nt picking up speed like not enough airflow going though or burning gas so I think my trans bad or clucth is...

Honda Civic Dx [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering what the size of speakers are in the front are rear on a honda civic dx 1991

1993 Honda Civic Alarm Shutdown [ 1 Answers ]

My brother bought a 1993 Honda Civic and his car won't start, because the alarm systems shut down. The sunroof doesn't open, and the car won't start. The system functions are stuck. What to do?

Honda Civic 95 [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have a civic that every time I put the break the dashboard light comes on is that normal?

View more questions Search