Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chem_guy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 08:05 AM
    Dust falling from ceiling
    I am having a problem with what appears to be Sheetrock dust covering everything in my condo. I clean everything up but after a day the dust is back. It is difficult to breathe and I am trying to figure out a way to determine what this dust is or to get stop it from falling from the ceiling. I believe my textured ceiling is the source of it. I was just wondering if anyone had heard of this happening before and would have any solutions. Thanks.
    Lotta Posts: 124, Reputation: 8

Feb 6, 2006, 09:29 AM
    If this is an older textured ceiling it may contain asbestos. Have it tested. If it doesn't contain asbestos then you can spray the textured ceiling with a spray bottle of water and it should just scrap off with a flat scraper. Move or cover items in the room before you start this step.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Everything is falling apart... [ 32 Answers ]

Okay... so I don't know exactly where this question belongs so I am putting it here. Please bear in mind that I need any and all points of view here. My husband told me today about an idea he had about earning money. He said that if he goes to work for a company in another province, he could...

Combatting A Dust Mite Allergy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, Ever since giving up smoking a year ago, my girlfriend's asthma has flarred up a bit. Normally she is fine but occasionally she will wake up several times in the night, coughing and weezing. She went for an allergy check and it turns out she is allergic to dust mites. Trouble is we...

Sonata brake dust make light come on? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2003 HYUNDAI SONATA 6 Cylinders 02656 2.7L MFI DOHC Reciently I replaced the front disc pads.With the inexpensive metal pads. No rotor was replaced. :( Anyway, the caliper must have been dragging, and sent some of the dust airborn, and I see some small metal filings sticking to the...

I'm falling apart.. . [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone has read my first post I listed, but over the weekend, I had a nervous breakdown and went to the hospital. Luckily, I didn't have to stay because I'm not suicidal, but they did prescribe some anti-depressants and some sleeping pills. I just feel truly heartbroken and on...

Falling in Love... [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I've liked this guy since like 2nd grade. And I dinally just told him like 5-6 months ago while walking home with him (except he didn't know I was walking home with him, he just happened to think we were walking in the same direction) and then when he turned to his neighborhood I said OK...

View more questions Search