Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Evil dead Posts: 116, Reputation: -5

Mar 26, 2008, 02:27 AM
    What am I
    I'm A Christian with some seriously weird beliefs.

God is my master and I would lay down my life for him. I even had a dream once where my brother asked me 'Would you really do this for God'. Without hesitation I replied 'Yes, because he is my master and creator'.

I also listen to Death Metal and Black Metal and have done so for the last 3 years. I know a lot of these bands are Anti-Christian but they have no effect on me because I believe with my music it is strengthening me against anything that would try to warp my faith in God. The songs that I listen I read the lyrics and listen to it closely. I study it and if I find it's blasphemous I immediately quarantine it, No one disrespects my God.

I also believe in killing for my God. All the evil people who would hope to spread anarchy through this world in my opinion deserve death. I keep asking God for a chance to prove myself to him, so that I may be unleashed upon this earth a powerful and protective being of the Christians and Muslims. I want to be able to exorcise people and save them. I want to be able to show people that only by the Light of Christ would we all find salvation.

Humanity fell at the beginning because we were stupid enough to hand over this world to Satan, this is why Satan is known as the Prince of the Earth. This Earth is supposed to be ours and ours alone. I hope to one day lead the Armies of God against the forces of evil and get our world back and find salvation. We are already at the beginnings of the Apocalypse, those of you who are devout Christians and read the Bible should know this. I love God and I know I do not read my Bible as much but I'm constantly thinking of Him.

Am I just deceiving myself FR Chuck?
    Moparbyfar Posts: 262, Reputation: 49

Mar 26, 2008, 04:03 AM
    Dude! You definitely need to start reading more of the bible. Do you have one? Cose if not get one! In it you will discover that God says vengeance is his to repay, not humans.

(Rom 12:17-19) "Return evil for evil to noone. Provide fine things in the sight of all men. If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men. Do NOT avenge yourselves beloved, but yield place to the wrath, for it is written, 'Vengeance is mine, I will repay' says the true God."

Only God's kingdom can bring about everlasting peace on this earth which is ruled by his son Jesus. Those that want to live according to God's way will enjoy these changes. (Psa 37:11)

Who is it that personifies evil? Satan or God? Who is it that personifies love? Satan or God? Who do you want to imitate?

It's awesome that you have such a strong love for God, so why not read into what it is he really wants of us, especially in this time of the end? It's all there, but you need genuine prayers to ask Him for guidance. He'll help you if you really want it. :)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2008, 05:20 AM
    Side note: Here's a metal Christian station you might enjoy:
    Listen >> RADIOU.COM
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Mar 26, 2008, 08:02 AM
    It sound like you read the Koran not the Bible. The Bible does not teach us to kill non believers but to love and pray for their salvation. Maybe if you start reading you Bible more and you will find that what you are saying is not of God but is of Satan. Satan comes to kill steal and destroy But Christ came that we may have life and have it more abundantly.

Mar 26, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Aaahh...

I see now. Why does God have to take all the spoils >_> (j/k)
    But yeah I really should start reading it more. I read some stuff in Corinthians that really made me unhappy because it showed me up as a bad person so that's why I needed to post this in the first place.

What can I actually do for God? I know its not in my place because God will use me how he wants but I would like something with 'action' involved.

But you guys are right, what I was thinking is of Satan, you just told me the thing I'd been thinking for ages. I did not want to go down that Dark Path which would eventually end in me submitting myself to the forces of evil.

Post more please and Thank you!
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Nice teeth, dude!
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Mar 26, 2008, 01:47 PM
    If you want to serve God, first submit yourself to His will. You will only learn that as you read your Bible PRAYERFULLY. After you have a sound knowledge of that, God can use you in many ways. There are many different ministries that you might become involved in, but the first step is repentance, acceptance of forgiveness, commitment to live according to His word, and follow this by asking Him to baptise you with/in the Holy Ghost, who will give you the power to live up to your commitment.
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Mar 26, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Love the LORD with all you mind, body, soul and spirit and OBEY HIM. Do not let your heart be deceived.

Psalm 36:1
    [ For the choir director: A psalm of David, the servant of the Lord. ] Sin whispers to the wicked, deep within their hearts.They have no fear of God at all.

Jeremiah 17:9
    “The human heart is the most deceitful of all things,and desperately wicked.Who really knows how bad it is?

Proverbs 3:5
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart;do not depend on your own understanding.

Ezekiel 33:11
    As surely as I live, says the Sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of wicked people. I only want them to turn from their wicked ways so they can live. Turn! Turn from your wickedness, O people of Israel! Why should you die?
    mimi03 Posts: 201, Reputation: 45

Mar 27, 2008, 06:56 PM
    So this is what scares me about religion, people like you who will do "evil" things in the name of your god... are you completely "sin-free"? Obviously not! Your religion teaches you that you can't judge or be vengeful yet you say you're waiting for god to give you the okay to kill people... this is pretty sadistic:eek:
    kindj Posts: 253, Reputation: 105

Mar 28, 2008, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi03
    so this is what scares me about religion, people like you who will do "evil" things in the name of your god...are you completely "sin-free"? Obviously not! Your religion teaches you that you can't judge or be vengeful yet you say you're waiting for god to give you the okay to kill people...this is pretty sadistic:eek:
    But isn't it nice that other members of that same religion were quick to step up and begin to correct his erroneous thinking? And isn't it also good that he appeared to accept that correction?

Mar 28, 2008, 11:57 AM
    I never once said I would rape, kill or harm innocent people. My lust for killing was aimed at Demon's, servants of Satan, and corrupt and evil people that spread anarchy through the world. It's a wrong stance which I will remove from myself but I stand by it that this world needs to be culled of all that is wicked. But I understand it is not my place. I wasn't thinking of going to blow up a building - I'm not a Islamic Extremist.

But is there anyway I can at least exact revenge for the people of God? Like if some of my Christians brother's were being persecuted and likely to die, couldn't I just strangle one of the persecutors?
    If a woman was being raped and killed, what could I do to stop it?

When the armies of God marched against the Cannanites, Midianites, Amonites, Philistines (the list is endless), why weren't they told what they were doing is wrong?
    The apocalypse is upon us and I feel we'd be doing God proud by raising an army of holy ones to fight against the coming storm.

But if I'd be damning myself and anyone I persuade by it, then I don't want to do it. I want to please God not anger him.

I read abit of the Bible yesterday, namely Judges and Luke.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 28, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Thread Closed due to Rep abuse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search