Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryansajid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 05:56 AM
    I cannot access one of my domain member. The error message is " Network Path Was Not Found".
    greenman Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2006, 01:09 PM
    Can you give more information? This will help figuring out the problem a lot easier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accessing adoption records [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can help me! * I'm adopted and have recently decided to search for my biological family. Thing is there is a lot of stuff about the adoption I don't know. I've heard I am entitled to view my records, but I have no idea how to go about it. If anyone can offer me any...

People Are Accessing My Hard Drives! [ 10 Answers ]

Hello There! We have a LAN Network & there are 50 computers in that LAN connected through some routers. One of the users is accessing my hard drives & stealing data. I don't know how to prevent him & how he's doing that? I have Windows-XP (SP2) firewall is enable. There is no possibility that...

Accessing VB dll from VC++ [ 6 Answers ]

I have developed windows dll from VB. (The site http://www.windowsdevcenter.com/pub/a/windows/2005/04/26/create_dll.html?page=3 gives a way to generate windows dll from VB). When I try to access it from VC++, it gives run time error as access violation. But I can access it from VB client If...

Accessing FTP through My Network Places [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to access a music file I've hidden on my website, but of course I can't remember what I've called it so I thought I'd access the FTP window and look for it that way, but I'm having trouble getting on it by putting in the ftp.address.net bit - it keeps timing out before the login box...

Two Network cards in One computer accessing two networks.. [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if you could help me with a small problem. I have one network card (A) accessing the internal network i.e.. Net. Printer, shared folders on other computers, and shared servers. Another network card (B) accessing a public network address for VoIP and T1 traffic i.e.. Ports...

View more questions Search