Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmt28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 08:09 PM
    What is the song
    What is the name of the song with the lyrics of: Help me information get in touch with my Marie, she's the only one to call me here from Memphis, Tennessee. She could not leave her number, but I know the place to call, cause my uncle took the message and he wrote it on the wall.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 25, 2008, 08:13 PM
    Okay consensus says that the title of the song is "Memphis"

Who sand it? Well apparently there are many. I found the following;

Johnny Rivers
    Elvis Presley
    James Taylor
    Tom Jones

And many more.

Just Google : Song lyrics, help me information get in touch with my Marie, she's the only one to call me. Hit enter and you'll be surprised to see how much comes up.
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Mar 25, 2008, 08:16 PM
    MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE
    (Chuck Berry)

Long distance information
    Give me Memphis Tennesee
    Help me find the party
    Trying to get in touch with me
    She could not leave her number
    But I know what place to call
    Because my Uncle took the message
    And he wrote it on the wall

Help me information
    Get in touch with my Marie
    She's the only one who'd phone me here
    From Memphis Tennesee
    Her house is on the south side
    High upon the ridge
    Just about a half a mile
    From the Mississippi bridge

Last time I saw Marie
    She was waving me goodbye
    With hurry home drops on her cheeks
    That trickeled from her eye
    Marie is only six years old
    Information please
    Try to put me through to her
    In Memphis Tennesee

Found at...
    Lyrics to A Nod's As Good As A Wink To A Blind Horse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search