Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gran66 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Antique doll
    Can I email you a picture of my antique doll and ask it's value?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Just post a picture here on the site. Anyone who can will answer your question then.

Asking for people's email addresses isn't going to get you anywhere, we all like our privacy.

I'll be checking back to see if you've posted the picture.

Mar 24, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gran66
    Can I email you a picture of my antique doll and ask it's value?
    Can I email you a picture of my antique doll and have you tell me it's value??
    Pets Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 08:38 PM
    Gran66, as I've already stated, most people on this site will not give out their email address to people they don't know. We all like our privacy, that's why we don't use our real names.

If you would like for us to take a look at a picture of your doll, you can post a picture on this site for all to see.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gran66
    Can I email you a picture of my antique doll and have you tell me it's value ???
    You think that she can maybe e-mail someone a picture of the doll and maybe someone can tell its value?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 08:55 PM
    Like Altenwag says you can attach a picture on here and we can all have a look.

Besides the pictures of Dolls I get sent to my email address we won't talk about :-)

Mar 25, 2008, 07:39 PM
    Antique doll information!
    I tried to send a picture of my antique doll, but what email address do I use?
    Pets Expert

Mar 25, 2008, 08:25 PM
    You do not use an email address. You attach a picture to your post.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Hello, Gran66!

We don't email questions and answers here. To do so would be defeating the purpose of the site. It's best to keep things on the threads themselves so that others can also benefit by the questions that have been asked and the answers that have been given.

I just merged your recent question (Post #7) onto this thread in order to avoid any confusion. This place doesn't operate the same way that a chat room does. Had I not noticed the additional question that you had posted, it's possible that someone may have never noticed that it was concerning this thread.

When you mean that you "tried to send a picture of my antique doll" what exactly did you do, please?

If you do want to post the image here and thus get the most help possible, I do know just the right person who could help you in how to post images on this site. If you would like, I will contact her.

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need doll expert [ 2 Answers ]

I brought this weird doll.it looks like a susan krey doll,but has a panda suit on.what is she?:confused:it also has pretty beads on it

Weird doll [ 57 Answers ]

Not sure if this is paranormal or not, but it sure is weird... I have an old doll that belonged to my biological mother, who is now deceased. I've never particularly liked it, but I keep because it's one of the only things I have of her. Anyway, a couple of times a month, the doll's head, which is...

Name that doll [ 2 Answers ]

I had a doll in the 80s and he was a hard headed plastic doll with hard plastic hands but the rest of the body was rag doll style,he's hair was wool,and he wore a cordroy sandy colour cap with matching dungaries,and a check shirt.he also had freckles on his face,the head was about 2 times the size...

Doll name [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a doll I used to have when I was little at salvation army, but I can't remember her name. She is from the early 90s. She has stickers that come out of her belly. She is wearing a necklace with a "S" on it. She has crimped blond hair with bangs. She was made by Mattel in 1992. What is her...

View more questions Search