Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bill slater Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 06:51 PM
    Resurface concrete driveway
    Has anyone used quikrete concrete driveway resurfacer,what kind of results did you have.Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 07:08 AM
    Where do you live, winter weather takes its tool on this stuff.
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Mar 27, 2008, 03:52 AM
    I have never used the product personaly, however I have heard from others who have. It is my understanding that even when all the prep work is done according to the company specs it is not the best product on the market. Did it work? YES as good as some others? NO I would ask the same question as ballengerb1. If you live in an area with modrate to tuff winters or severe climate changes... you may want to try another product.
    Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driveway, asphalt vs concrete [ 5 Answers ]

I am about to remove my old asphalt driveway and replace it. Which will cost me less, concrete or asphalt? The driveway is approximately 75'x8'.

Concrete driveway spalling [ 1 Answers ]

Yes, I have a badly spalled driveway. I am trying to find products that I can use to repair the driveway, preferably not vynal patches. All I have been able to find is ARDEX, but no one will send it to me or tell me where I can purchase it. The spalling is not deep, 1 inch or less. Any help that...

Asphalt over a concrete driveway [ 2 Answers ]

We have a driveway that was installed when the home was built 1 1/2 years ago. The drive has numerous cracks, and pieces coming out. We have tried to get something done about it, but everyone wants to pass the buck. Can you asphalt over an existing concrete drive? Thanks!

Asphalt Driveway Resurface Question [ 1 Answers ]

We had our very long driveway-1000ft long-resurfaced yesterday with 2 to3 inches of hot asphalt. We're getting conflicting info on how long to safely wait before driving our cars onto it, parking on it, allowing trucks such as garbage and gardener or oil delivery etc to drive onto it. It looks...

Asphalt Driveway Resurface [ 5 Answers ]

Our existing asphalt driveway is 21 years old and looks it. We were going to replace it with concrete, but with quotes coming in at around $5K to $6K, when I stopped crying I realized resurfacing the asphalt is the wise choice. The driveway is 25' long by 17' wide. It does have a puddling...

View more questions Search