Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aristophanes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Where can I find who the builder of my home was?
    I live in Plant City, Florida, and am curious to learn who the builder of our rental house was. I've performed various online searches, but haven't had any luck.

Thanks in advance!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2008, 02:30 PM
    You could go down to the Recorder's office in your county and look at the deed to the home and see if that contains the builder's name. In some instances it does contain this information.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2008, 04:36 PM
    You also can check with the building inspectors office, he will have copy of all of the permits used for the bilding. It may even list subcontractors and so on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sued a Builder [ 2 Answers ]

In 2002 we sued a Builder due to the negligence on his part of not paying contractors and then taking all the money we had in the account for the construction draws. The bank was not to release the funds without our permission in which they did not care. We got a judgement against the builder, but...

Where to find used mobile home [ 6 Answers ]

My wife and I are buying a piece of land soon. We want to find a used mobile home to start with, as we are in it for the land. Any advice or starting places?

Noise upstairs in home - Builder, construction [ 2 Answers ]

I live ina 1984 track home in CT that is not very well built. It is 2000 sq foot raised ranch with one bedroom down and 3 up, along with kitchen, lr and dr. The noise level from downstairs is horrible. I can hear normal walking around and when someone is actually doing anything more than just...

New Home W/builder warranty [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a newly constructed home and it has a 1 yr "builder warranty". I am slowing finding some issues that need corrected like "lack of insulation" in the attic, garage, etc to name one. The builder is reluctant to provide the correct level of insulated protection and I feel he is not in...

View more questions Search