Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hayleyxx Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 04:37 AM
    Girls Bits .
    I'm just wondering girls pubes well I'm not to sure how much to shave off and what blokes prefer? Whether all off or not but where doi shave and how much off lol. Ino it sounds crazy just curious how its supposed to look if you get me.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Mar 25, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hayleyxx
    im just wondering girls pubes well im not to sure how much to shave off and what blokes prefer? whether all off or not but where doi shave and how much off lol. ino it sounds crazy just curious how its supposed to look if you get me.
    Take it from this bloke : just shave it all off, or leave only a small narrow stretch towards your navel. All blokes will go wild... :D ( And I totally disagree with Charlotte on this... ) :D
    :rolleyes:
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2008, 06:06 AM
    I wouldn't suggest shaving down there too much, maybe some off the sides and top if you want, but if you're going to go for getting rid of it all or almost all of it, go get a wax, it lasts longer, and may seem painful at first, but it will spare you from the red bumps and ingrown hairs a few days later.. As for what guys prefer, every one is different. Some hate the hair, some like it, some don't care, some prefer you clean up a little, some prefer none, some prefer it all... you just have to ask... however, I'm sure if the guy is so obsessed about it that it really really matters to him.. he's got other problems anyway haha

Mar 27, 2008, 04:00 AM
    im just wondering girls pubes well im not to sure how much to shave off and what blokes prefer? whether all off or not but where doi shave and how much off lol. ino it sounds crazy just curious how its supposed to look if you get me.
    So where shalli shave then I mean how far down? And do I shave off all at the side also and in the flap bit lol. Just I normally shave all off but I'm bored of it and wonder what other girls have there's like and if there's a sexier look xxxx
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Mar 27, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Men's preferences vary. Some like it totally shaved, some like just a landing strip, some like it unshaved. Regardless, I think the rule of thumb is... if there's a hole, their pokin' it. Hehehe. So just do what makes YOU happy.

Mar 27, 2008, 05:47 AM
    I want to leave a bit of hair on just don't no how much and where to shave from. Where the top of your vagina starts where your clitoris is do leave hair here or off lol. And I've tried a strip butit doesn't go straight wi a shaver lol ha ha xxxx
    dragnlady5 Posts: 88, Reputation: 4

Mar 27, 2008, 05:48 AM
    If your bored then experiment. If you have a special man in your life shave it all except leave a little heart instead of a landing strip.

Mar 27, 2008, 05:50 AM
    Yeah, just experiment. It grows back. Plus you can always look for ideas online (assuming your over 18 of course lol.)

Mar 27, 2008, 06:04 AM
    Yes I am 18 lol. What website will show me lol.. ye just experiment its weird though. If I haven't shaved in a while when I do shave then its all soft and no red dotts and then the next day there's loadza red dotts its weird. I do shave everyday or well everytim I see my boyfriend justincase because it all prickly the next day. Xxxx

Mar 27, 2008, 06:07 AM
    yes i am 18 lol. what website will show me lol.. ye just experiment its weird tho. if i havent shaved in a while when i do shave then its all soft and no red dotts and then the next day theres loadza red dotts its weird. i do shave everyday or well everytim i see my bf justincase because it all prickly the next day. xxxx
    I'm not showing you any web site. You will have to go search for yourself. Good luck!

Mar 27, 2008, 06:31 AM
    lol OK thank you x x x

Mar 27, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Why do you keep quoteing your own posts??

Mar 27, 2008, 07:49 AM
    What you onna bowt?? I click reply and that's it I'm new to this

Mar 27, 2008, 08:08 AM
    what u onna bowt??
    HUH??

You aren't hitting reply you are hitting quote user.
    Scroll all the way down and there is a answer this question box. Type in it and the you can hit spell check before you post

Mar 27, 2008, 08:15 AM
    Ah right I see I kept going all the way up to the top lol.

Thanks xx
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Mar 27, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Also from this admirer, shave it ALL off!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collected bits, bytes, and sites [ 2 Answers ]

Top 17 Most Bizarre Sights on Google Earth Top 17 Most Bizarre Sights on Google Earth | Geek About Centennial Lightbulb Livermore's Centennial Light Live Cam The Beer Bottle Organ Peterson Strobe Tuners - Bottle Organ Fools World Map

Which bits? Auger, carbide or spur-point? [ 2 Answers ]

Have been doing the research but really I'm getting more confused: I am dealing with the following project/prospects:(A) Drilling into really hard wood (South American 'Greenheart' and Purple Heart'). Tried using ordinary twist bits which I was assured would be adequate and the lumber simply...

Tapered drill bits [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, How do I sharpen a tapered drill bit. Thanks, Randy

Bits and Pieces on this Song, Please Help If You Can! [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering who the artist is and the name of the song of these lyrics. I remember hearing the song but its been so long ago, so here goes. Its from the 80s. And I only have few words to go by on this. Hope it helps. "I need to know tonight. Can't Fight This Feeling, Can't Fight This...

My life is in bits... [ 228 Answers ]

OK so Pete split up with me on Sunday, says he does not love me anymore. There was no warning signs and everything was fine until Saturday evening. I went away for the night on a hen do. I phoned him that night and he could not get me off the phone quick enough. I did not hear from him all...

View more questions Search